+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 61 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 602
  1. #41
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    QLD
    Posts
    119
    Thanks
    287
    Thanked
    100
    Reviews
    0
    I'm not sure how much like I will have this month!

    We took the opportunities on the 15th and 17th - OH flew out to work on 18th early morning.
    Peak ovulation is today.

    Now the TWW and keeping

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crunchymumma For This Useful Post:

    MUG81  (20-08-2016),rhee1980  (20-08-2016)

  3. #42
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    388
    Thanks
    381
    Thanked
    108
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by crunchymumma View Post
    I'm not sure how much like I will have this month!

    We took the opportunities on the 15th and 17th - OH flew out to work on 18th early morning.
    Peak ovulation is today.

    Now the TWW and keeping
    Keeping my fingers crossed for you

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Whitem For This Useful Post:

    crunchymumma  (20-08-2016)

  5. #43
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    388
    Thanks
    381
    Thanked
    108
    Reviews
    0
    Okay so last month I started opks on cd15 and never got high or peak fertility for the rest of the cycle. I am cd8 today and got a flashing smiley face so turns out I must be ovulating earlier!!! I am so relieved I hope the next few days show peak and high fertility also. Generally how long do you get high fertility for before peak?

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Whitem For This Useful Post:

    rhee1980  (20-08-2016)

  7. #44
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    214
    Thanks
    53
    Thanked
    120
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitem View Post
    Okay so last month I started opks on cd15 and never got high or peak fertility for the rest of the cycle. I am cd8 today and got a flashing smiley face so turns out I must be ovulating earlier!!! I am so relieved I hope the next few days show peak and high fertility also. Generally how long do you get high fertility for before peak?
    4 days uaually ?
    Goodluck

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to brooke87 For This Useful Post:

    Whitem  (19-08-2016)

  9. #45
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    388
    Thanks
    381
    Thanked
    108
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by brooke87 View Post
    4 days uaually ?
    Goodluck
    Thank you so much! This is our 6month TTC but the first full month of using opks so let's hope it has some success for us

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Whitem For This Useful Post:

    rhee1980  (20-08-2016)

  11. #46
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Goulburn
    Posts
    129
    Thanks
    61
    Thanked
    101
    Reviews
    0
    @rhee1980 can you add me for the 14th please and thanks

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to happyfrog For This Useful Post:

    rhee1980  (20-08-2016)

  13. #47
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Gold Coast, QLD
    Posts
    3,601
    Thanks
    1,294
    Thanked
    1,108
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I think we'll be out for this month. Between having a chest infection, all 4 girls getting a virus, DD3 dislocating and breaking her finger and going away on school camp, there has been no time to DTD. Not once in the last 2 weeks argh.

  14. #48
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Geelong
    Posts
    580
    Thanks
    778
    Thanked
    603
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyG4 View Post
    I think we'll be out for this month. Between having a chest infection, all 4 girls getting a virus, DD3 dislocating and breaking her finger and going away on school camp, there has been no time to DTD. Not once in the last 2 weeks argh.
    Feeling you! DS had a cold, ear infections and conjunctivitis this week. I have a sinus infection and have woken with conjunctivitis in one eye, even after religious hand sanitizing, argh! Luckily haven't O yet, probably tomorrow or Sunday. Going to have to force ourselves to DTD the next few days!

  15. #49
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    388
    Thanks
    381
    Thanked
    108
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by rhee1980 View Post
    Feeling you! DS had a cold, ear infections and conjunctivitis this week. I have a sinus infection and have woken with conjunctivitis in one eye, even after religious hand sanitizing, argh! Luckily haven't O yet, probably tomorrow or Sunday. Going to have to force ourselves to DTD the next few days!
    Ahhh sounds like our household hubby, myself and ds1 all have bronchitis and ds1 who is 13months old has continuous ear infections and now most likely needs grommets he is also cutting a tooth so the past week has been horrendous but like you I am expecting to O in next couple days currently in high fertility phase dtd yesterday and today so let's hope we can stop coughing long enough to have another session tmrw

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Whitem For This Useful Post:

    rhee1980  (20-08-2016)

  17. #50
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Gold Coast, QLD
    Posts
    3,601
    Thanks
    1,294
    Thanked
    1,108
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    You ladies are keen, I really should be forcing myself to get into it too lol. I'm due to O around now, really need to get the energy to try argh.
    Here's hoping all our LO's and us mummies are on the mend!

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BabyG4 For This Useful Post:

    rhee1980  (20-08-2016),Whitem  (20-08-2016)


 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
BAE The Label
Versatile, premium maternity wear that you will love throughout pregnancy and long after. Cleverly designed for for all stages of motherhood so that you can 'Just be you (+1)'.
sales & new stuffsee all
Bub Hub Sales Listing
HAVING A SALE? Let parents know about it with a Bub Hub Sales listing. Listings are featured on our well trafficked Sales Page + selected randomly to appear on EVERY page
featured supporter
Medela Australia
Our goal is to give mothers and babies the best possible support for a great and long lasting breastfeeding experience. Medela have a full range of breastpumps and breastcare products, suited to every need and lifestyle.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!