+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 61 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Fb group

Quote Originally Posted by rhee1980 View Post
    Ok just setting up the group, if you'd like to join please message me with your email address. Will definitely be secret!
    I would like to join the group please. My email is buba_vixon@hotmail.com

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bellakac For This Useful Post:

rhee1980  (12-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by crt22 View Post
    Just got back from an ultrasound and yay ive ovulated! Thank goodness as dh has the man flu and is so out of it and not up for bd so hopefully we've caught the eggy

Sorry to those who've had AF arrive
    Was the scan to check that you're ovulating? I had a scan today, but didn't think to ask if I'd ovulated! Grrr, she did not that I was mid cycle, which I am. I hate that! Thinking of a question after...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LisaWally16 View Post
    Hi Hun, my email is lisaclynshaw@yahoo.com.au but you may not find me, my name is Lisa Wallace and my profile pic is of me and my daughter head shot xx
    I sent you an email invite

5. The Following User Says Thank You to rhee1980 For This Useful Post:

LisaWally16  (12-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    First post here, we didn't exactly try for my first. In fact, he beat the odds because he was a pill baby. Now we're three months into trying for our second and nothing, except I've discovered my period is all over the place. I've started with ovulation strips this month but am pretty sure it happened in a two day window where testing and sex just weren't possible (results were getting stronger beforehand and growing weaker since but I've never seen a positive).

Projected arrival of my period is the 23rd and I'm going to try hold off testing until then because the POAS obsession is getting expensive! I watched "The Great Sperm Race" documentary this arvo and am disheartened because it seems so damn impossible, but then the logical part of me knows that three months barely counts as trying. Still, I'd love to go back to having sex just for fun and showing appreciation for my partner rather than the robotic baby-making attempt it's starting to become.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kaya For This Useful Post:

rhee1980  (13-09-2016),Yogis Mumma  (12-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Goosey01 View Post
    Was the scan to check that you're ovulating? I had a scan today, but didn't think to ask if I'd ovulated! Grrr, she did not that I was mid cycle, which I am. I hate that! Thinking of a question after...
    Yes, was to see if I was in fact ovulating, to cross it off the list - even told me which side it was released from lol

9. The Following User Says Thank You to crt22 For This Useful Post:

Yogis Mumma  (12-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I sent you an email invite
    I haven't received it hun
    Can I please find you via fb?
    Or add me as a friend then add me to the group and then u can delete me lol. Thank you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I'm still waiting for AF I'm 50cd + and today I went to my dr and she has sent me for bt to check my reserve and off for an ultrasound as well. So depending on these results she's going to ref me to fs. Hope I get some answers finally fx

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lilsushi For This Useful Post:

rhee1980  (13-09-2016),Yogis Mumma  (13-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lilsushi View Post
    Hi ladies, I'm still waiting for AF I'm 50cd + and today I went to my dr and she has sent me for bt to check my reserve and off for an ultrasound as well. So depending on these results she's going to ref me to fs. Hope I get some answers finally fx
    Good luck. Had my scan today which showed nothing obviously wrong. Back to GP tomorrow for my blood results and referral to FS. Fx for both of us xx

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rhee1980 For This Useful Post:

crt22  (13-09-2016),lilsushi  (13-09-2016),megdylan  (14-09-2016),Yogis Mumma  (13-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Would anyone be interested in joining a TTC group on FB? I prefer it as it's easier to see everyone's posts and keep comments together (plus I'm on FB aaaaalll the time lol!). If anyone is keen I'll make a secret group later.
    Hi I would love to be added. I have a side account so I can still stay anonymous for now my email is b.is.4.bek@gmail.com

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapphire1992 View Post
    Hi I would love to be added. I have a side account so I can still stay anonymous for now my email is b.is.4.bek@gmail.com
    Email invitation sent