+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 61 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by InterestedWoman View Post
    Thanks! My next question was going to be about which ones to buy online!! So I'm guessing you don't recommend any then?!
    I have used Ovuplan, Clearblue digital and MaybeBaby. Clearblue digital are by far the easiest, Ovuplan are alright but I don't know, sometimes I find the colouring run up the test stick making it hard to know what I'm reading. I'm probably doing something wrong...

MaybeBaby I've found to be pretty useless over all!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mmmkay For This Useful Post:

ChannyV  (10-09-2016),InterestedWoman  (10-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessamyjaye88 View Post
    Hi all,

Hope you don't mind me joining in here.
    Currently going crazy in my 2ww haha

Fairly new to all this but thought I would share my story here as it's really only just started.

Got pregnant with my son naturally, and very quickly, 3.5years ago so we just assumed we'd have no problem falling pregnant quickly again, so we decided to start trying about 10 months ago. Had a mc 6 months ago and decided to try IUI as my dh works fifo and the timing never lines up properly. First round of IUI didn't take so we have just started our 2nd IUI now.

How many months of TTCing did you have to undertake before your doc recommended IUI? Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default September 2016 TTC

Seeing as AF ended up showing up yesterday, DH and I went out to dinner tonight. I wore a tight dress, ate sashimi and drank cocktails! Thought I may as well whilst I still can!! Hope everyone has a good weekend!

Ps I'm lucky to get one more fertile window before the end of Sept!!
    Last edited by Yogis Mumma; 11-09-2016 at 10:42.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Yogis Mumma For This Useful Post:

BabyG4  (11-09-2016),ChannyV  (10-09-2016),crt22  (11-09-2016),tanne  (11-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Yogis Mumma View Post
    Seeing as AF ended up showing up yesterday, DH and I went out to dinner tonight. I wore a tight dress, are sashimi and drank cocktails! Thought I may as well whilst I still can!! Hope everyone has a good weekend!

Ps I'm lucky to get one more fertile window before the end of Sept!!
    Good on u chick

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

Yogis Mumma  (11-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mmmkay View Post
    How many months of TTCing did you have to undertake before your doc recommended IUI? Xx
    We tried for about 9 months before going to my doc to start IUI... but we had already decided on IUI not because of fertility issues but because of DH's fifo roster making timing really hard. My doc was great and super supportive so she started us on it straight away. Xx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Jessamyjaye88 For This Useful Post:

mmmkay  (11-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I got a faint positive HPT last night and again this morning. Super confused because last Monday at the doc the test was negative, and bloods showed that my hcg levels were "almost zero" so things should be going back to normal soon. Back for more bloods tomorrow to ensure the levels have gone down, but seriously so bloody confused...and trying so hard not to get my hopes up.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FeelinLucky View Post
    I got a faint positive HPT last night and again this morning. Super confused because last Monday at the doc the test was negative, and bloods showed that my hcg levels were "almost zero" so things should be going back to normal soon. Back for more bloods tomorrow to ensure the levels have gone down, but seriously so bloody confused...and trying so hard not to get my hopes up.
    When was your D&C @FeelinLucky? I fell pregnant within 2 weeks of a D&C and a week after a normal m/c. Could it be possible that you're actually pregnant?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rhee1980 View Post
    No it goes on averages because my cycle is irregular, but average 33 days. Yesterday it said 11 days til fertile window, then randomly changed it to 43 days this morning!
    So crappy rhee. Hope you have better luck with the other app.. I've been using OVIA for 1.5 years now and know how frustrating it can get. I've never had the random issue of changing it out by so far though

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm not clutching at straws and I'm trying to not 'read into it' too much but AF has been unusual...could this be an actual period:

- Thurs night brown mucus
    - Fri medium flow (well for me) using slim tampon. At night very light
    - Sat very light, last night barely anything
    - today wiped a tiny bit brown

Usually I have 2 medium days, 2 light days of red blood....thoughts anyone???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Yogis Mumma View Post
    I'm not clutching at straws and I'm trying to not 'read into it' too much but AF has been unusual...could this be an actual period:

- Thurs night brown mucus
    - Fri medium flow (well for me) using slim tampon. At night very light
    - Sat very light, last night barely anything
    - today wiped a tiny bit brown

Usually I have 2 medium days, 2 light days of red blood....thoughts anyone???
    Did you confirm ovulation with OPKs/temps? Could it be anovulatory bleeding instead of a proper period?