+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 61 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 410 of 602
  1. #401
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    62
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked
    55
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by crt22 View Post
    Ive looked online and cant find it 😣
    When I was ordering it at a pharmacy they said it changed its name- it's now first response conception friendly lubricant- they ordered it for me and it came in the following day.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KBax For This Useful Post:

    crt22  (09-09-2016),Yogis Mumma  (08-09-2016)

  3. #402
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    73
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked
    84
    Reviews
    0
    I think I might be out already. So bloody confused since the D&C, but have just started cramping and bleeding heavily again so assuming that's AF now that I've had a -HPT finally . I hope to see none of you in the October thread! xx

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FeelinLucky For This Useful Post:

    crt22  (09-09-2016),rhee1980  (09-09-2016)

  5. #403
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    1,284
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked
    802
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ho, hi ho, off to October I go...

  6. #404
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Geelong
    Posts
    584
    Thanks
    792
    Thanked
    605
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahalfdozen View Post
    Hi ho, hi ho, off to October I go...
    Sorry, fx for next cycle for you! Xx

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to rhee1980 For This Useful Post:

    Hany  (09-09-2016)

  8. #405
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Gold Coast
    Posts
    912
    Thanks
    545
    Thanked
    375
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahalfdozen View Post
    Hi ho, hi ho, off to October I go...
    is there an October thread yet ??

  9. #406
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    1,284
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked
    802
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tamzmaree View Post
    is there an October thread yet ??
    I'm not sure yet. Travelling today so will have to have a look later.

    We pulled in at a servo at about 7 and there was some red when I went to the toilet, after having some light cramps for about 2 hours. (Been in the car). Put a regular tampon in, that I had for just-in-cases. Just got out to check (3 hours later) and expected a flood like usual but nope. There was basically nothing there. Cervix is still high and soft and it was clean/no blood?! and tampon was pretty spare too. (Checking cervix purely for recording purposes) which I wasn't expecting.
    I've never been late expect when pregnant and usually when AF comes, it comes hard and fast. I was paranoid getting out of the car, as I also happen to be wearing cream coloured shorts, so I'm very thrown with this weird AF ahha

  10. #407
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Geelong
    Posts
    584
    Thanks
    792
    Thanked
    605
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahalfdozen View Post
    I'm not sure yet. Travelling today so will have to have a look later.

    We pulled in at a servo at about 7 and there was some red when I went to the toilet, after having some light cramps for about 2 hours. (Been in the car). Put a regular tampon in, that I had for just-in-cases. Just got out to check (3 hours later) and expected a flood like usual but nope. There was basically nothing there. Cervix is still high and soft and it was clean/no blood?! and tampon was pretty spare too. (Checking cervix purely for recording purposes) which I wasn't expecting.
    I've never been late expect when pregnant and usually when AF comes, it comes hard and fast. I was paranoid getting out of the car, as I also happen to be wearing cream coloured shorts, so I'm very thrown with this weird AF ahha
    Ooh can't wait to hear, sounds like you're not out yet after all! Fx!

  11. #408
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Geelong
    Posts
    584
    Thanks
    792
    Thanked
    605
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm afraid to say it out loud, but I *think* my boobs are a little sore! It would be an absolute miracle if I get a bfp after the crazy cycle I've had, but the only other time I've had proper sore boobs is last time I was pregnant. Send me some sticky baby dust please!!

  12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rhee1980 For This Useful Post:

    crt22  (09-09-2016),FindingNemo89  (10-09-2016),tanne  (09-09-2016),Yogis Mumma  (09-09-2016)

  13. #409
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    1,284
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked
    802
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rhee1980 View Post
    Ooh can't wait to hear, sounds like you're not out yet after all! Fx!
    I'm just going to call it as "out" for now. For my own sanity. But honestly, again at the toilet and barely anything. It's "spotting" at best. Which isn't very good for giving closure haha.

  14. #410
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    24
    Thanks
    65
    Thanked
    26
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by rhee1980 View Post
    I'm afraid to say it out loud, but I *think* my boobs are a little sore! It would be an absolute miracle if I get a bfp after the crazy cycle I've had, but the only other time I've had proper sore boobs is last time I was pregnant. Send me some sticky baby dust please!!
    That's a great sign! Fx for a sticky BFP

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to elsie999 For This Useful Post:

    InterestedWoman  (09-09-2016),rhee1980  (09-09-2016)


 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
sales & new stuffsee all
Melbourne Natural Medicine Clinic
Specialist Naturopathy, Chiropractic & Massage Melbourne Natural Medicine Clinic
Leading natural health practitioners in fertility, preconception, pregnancy, and children's health. We take an integrative approach all health professionals and offer diagnostic testing and natural treatment options suitable for the whole family.
featured supporter
Heinz Baby Basics
Our BPA Free range offers you a choice for every stage of your baby’s feeding development. You’ll love our brilliant colours, inspired designs and innovative features. Heinz Baby Basics caters for your baby’s needs!
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!