+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 61 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FeelinLucky View Post
    Hello all
    First month TTC baby #4 after the recent loss of our beloved #3 . According to Ovia I am in my fertile window for the next 48 hours, ovulation tests indicating the same, so . I will be testing after AF is due, on the 30th of September to avoid disappointment...I think that will be particularly rife this time around because of the loss . It just feels so wrong to not be pregnant anymore. So happy to have found a place to talk it out with you ladies! xxx
    So sorry to hear 😣 i too had a loss a few months ago and was so emotional the first month of ttc afterwards... i still get upset every now and then but its slowly getting easier, but will never forget our angel baby.. here's to a bfp very soon x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good result at GP today. Ordered a tonne of blood tests (4 vials!), urine test, and a pelvic ultrasound to check for any abnormalities. I'll go back next week for the results but he said the only reason he won't refer me straight to an FS next week is if I'm pregnant. He said at my age (36), four cycles is plenty and he probably would have referred me earlier if I'd asked. Feeling good about finding out if there's anything up with my tubes, ovaries etc.
    Also got a temp spike this morning which probably confirms ovulation, we'll see if it's still up tomorrow morning.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rhee1980 For This Useful Post:

crt22  (07-09-2016),InterestedWoman  (07-09-2016),lilsushi  (07-09-2016),Yogis Mumma  (07-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rhee1980 View Post
    Good result at GP today. Ordered a tonne of blood tests (4 vials!), urine test, and a pelvic ultrasound to check for any abnormalities. I'll go back next week for the results but he said the only reason he won't refer me straight to an FS next week is if I'm pregnant. He said at my age (36), four cycles is plenty and he probably would have referred me earlier if I'd asked. Feeling good about finding out if there's anything up with my tubes, ovaries etc.
    Also got a temp spike this morning which probably confirms ovulation, we'll see if it's still up tomorrow morning.
    Wishing you all the best. This is great info for us gals in our 30s too. I'm 34 so also feeling a little nervous about age and fertility. First month down now and never expected it to happen in the first month. I'll be using OPKs this months for the first time but still can't bring myself to temp yet! Keep us posted.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to InterestedWoman For This Useful Post:

rhee1980  (07-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FeelinLucky View Post
    Hello all
    First month TTC baby #4 after the recent loss of our beloved #3 . According to Ovia I am in my fertile window for the next 48 hours, ovulation tests indicating the same, so . I will be testing after AF is due, on the 30th of September to avoid disappointment...I think that will be particularly rife this time around because of the loss . It just feels so wrong to not be pregnant anymore. So happy to have found a place to talk it out with you ladies! xxx
    I'm incredibly sorry for you loss and wishing u sticky vibes for the end of the month

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahalfdozen View Post
    Urgh. AF due today. BFN this morning. Ate half the house for breakfast and feel queasy. WHAT IS GOING ON!!

ETA:... Annnnnd I just vomited. Blergh.

I do not recommend throwing up Salt & Vinegar chips.. So so bad
    Ouch! That doesn't sound like a good combo! Hope ur feeling better!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rhee1980 View Post
    Hoping you get some answers. I much prefer to be proactive than just wait and wait! FX for you!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Yogis Mumma For This Useful Post:

rhee1980  (07-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Temp dip this morning and AF is due so looks like I'll be moving onto October and 13th month TTC *sigh*

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Guys!
    This is month 8 TTC baby #1! I am currently 1 week late for AF and testing negative no idea what's going on! I am always on time for AF... I am going to the Drs next week to get checked out and find out what is happening. Baby dust to you all

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Sapphire1992 For This Useful Post:

rhee1980  (08-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    CD1 as suspected

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Any bfp this morning? I am 9dpo and sick of the waiting game. Cd33...such a long cycle, plus I have the flu and bronchitis booooo. Who else is in the tww?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

rhee1980  (08-09-2016)