+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 61 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rhee1980 View Post
    @JenniferPlusTwins91 @jackie2 @InterestedWoman @thesherocker @Goosey01 @TinyBellona How are you all doing? AF showed up yet? Or BFP but you've been excited celebrating to log on and tell us? We need some more BFPs this month, only 1 so far!
    Hi, out of luck this month as AF showed up on Sunday. I posted this I thought? I'll be moving to October when the thread appears. Best of luck for everyone else.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to InterestedWoman For This Useful Post:

rhee1980  (07-09-2016),Yogis Mumma  (06-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MUG81 View Post
    That's sounding positive... I can't recall, have you had an ultrasound to check re: PCO/S visually?
    I had an ultra sound last week that picked up more under-developed follicles than what's 'normal' but not bad enough to give the pco diagnosis. The blood test was supposed to give more answers.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by InterestedWoman View Post
    Hi, out of luck this month as AF showed up on Sunday. I posted this I thought? I'll be moving to October when the thread appears. Best of luck for everyone else.
    Sorry to hear. I went through all the posts yesterday but must have missed that one. Fx for October for you xx

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rhee1980 For This Useful Post:

Hany  (07-09-2016),InterestedWoman  (07-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Question.. First time temping since 2008...

I had solid cross hairs this cycle but they changed to dotted recently, what does that mean

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tamzmaree View Post
    Question.. First time temping since 2008...

I had solid cross hairs this cycle but they changed to dotted recently, what does that mean
    It means FF is no longer 'sure' of your ovulation date. Can you post your chart?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rhee1980 View Post
    It means FF is no longer 'sure' of your ovulation date. Can you post your chart?
    I figured it out, it's cause I put watery cm down for yesterday ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1473206696.598554.jpg

AF due tomorrow

Thanks
    Reviews

Default September 2016 TTC

Urgh. AF due today. BFN this morning. Ate half the house for breakfast and feel queasy. WHAT IS GOING ON!!

ETA:... Annnnnd I just vomited. Blergh.

I do not recommend throwing up Salt & Vinegar chips.. So so bad
    Last edited by Ahalfdozen; 07-09-2016 at 10:34.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ahalfdozen For This Useful Post:

crt22  (07-09-2016),MUG81  (07-09-2016),tamzmaree  (07-09-2016),Yogis Mumma  (07-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello all
    First month TTC baby #4 after the recent loss of our beloved #3 . According to Ovia I am in my fertile window for the next 48 hours, ovulation tests indicating the same, so . I will be testing after AF is due, on the 30th of September to avoid disappointment...I think that will be particularly rife this time around because of the loss . It just feels so wrong to not be pregnant anymore. So happy to have found a place to talk it out with you ladies! xxx

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FeelinLucky For This Useful Post:

elsie999  (07-09-2016),Yogis Mumma  (07-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FeelinLucky View Post
    Hello all
    First month TTC baby #4 after the recent loss of our beloved #3 . According to Ovia I am in my fertile window for the next 48 hours, ovulation tests indicating the same, so . I will be testing after AF is due, on the 30th of September to avoid disappointment...I think that will be particularly rife this time around because of the loss . It just feels so wrong to not be pregnant anymore. So happy to have found a place to talk it out with you ladies! xxx
    Welcome, and I am so sorry for your loss. Wishing you the best of luck and I hope you get a bfp

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FeelinLucky View Post
    Hello all
    So sorry to hear of your recent loss. Fx for a BFP this month!