+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 61 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Put ur hand up if the tww feels like forever? Currently have a very sick little boy on my hands, which has been taking up all my energy. Been at the hospital and the whole shining fingers crossed I haven't picked up any bugs

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

crunchymumma  (08-09-2016),rhee1980  (06-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hoping for a bfp on the 12th.. please add me

4. The Following User Says Thank You to NikkiK14 For This Useful Post:

rhee1980  (06-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Took a test this morning as I woke up feeling unwell again. I *think* it looks like a very very faint positive. It's on a Clear Blue (not digital) but I'm not sure that it's not a shadow or something. Will wait a few days and test agin.
    Cervix is still right at the top (have to strain to reach it) and it's so soft it's almost indistinguishable from the walls around. So if AF is coming, it's not today.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ahalfdozen For This Useful Post:

ChannyV  (06-09-2016),crunchymumma  (08-09-2016),rhee1980  (06-09-2016),Whitem  (06-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ahalfdozen View Post
    took a test this morning as i woke up feeling unwell again. I *think* it looks like a very very faint positive. It's on a clear blue (not digital) but i'm not sure that it's not a shadow or something. Will wait a few days and test agin.
    Cervix is still right at the top (have to strain to reach it) and it's so soft it's almost indistinguishable from the walls around. So if af is coming, it's not today.
    fx!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lilsushi View Post
    Morning ladies, sorry I've been mia I took a little break as I was stressing out too much about TTC.

So my AF hasn't shown up once again I'm currently at cd44 and on Saturday passed I started spotting of which I thought was AF turning up but not the case the brown cm lasted 3 days and now it's completely gone. I did hpt yesterday and bfn.. Oh and the past week or so I've had the flu and cold. So not feeling so crash hot atm.
    Oh, so sorry to hear it's happening again. I had a 45-day cycle last month and seriously freaked out. Sending positive vibes your way.

AFM this month, I got a solid smiley this morning, so suddenly it's looking like a shorter month as I'm *only* CD18. I think my body might be trying to balance it out with last month?! Keep trying to tell my little ovaries that's not how it works! We don't go on averages!

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MUG81 For This Useful Post:

ChannyV  (06-09-2016),Elaria086  (06-09-2016),lilsushi  (06-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MUG81 View Post
    Oh, so sorry to hear it's happening again. I had a 45-day cycle last month and seriously freaked out. Sending positive vibes your way.

AFM this month, I got a solid smiley this morning, so suddenly it's looking like a shorter month as I'm *only* CD18. I think my body might be trying to balance it out with last month?! Keep trying to tell my little ovaries that's not how it works! We don't go on averages!
    Same here, I'm on my way to a 43 day cycle, I "think" I O'd on CD29. CP, CM and pains indicate it. But I haven't had a decent temp shift, which could have something to do with getting 7 days of positive OPKs!!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rhee1980 For This Useful Post:

lilsushi  (06-09-2016),MUG81  (06-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Officially out this month guys.
    AF has arrived with a vengeance. Trying not to get too down about it, as I expected it. Back to the drawing board

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Elaria086 View Post
    AF has arrived with a vengeance. Trying not to get too down about it, as I expected it. Back to the drawing board
    sorry to hear. Due for af on Friday not looking forward to it such a downer

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Elaria086 View Post
    Oh bugger, good luck for next cycle X

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm out as well ladies, AF arrived this morning. I'm ok with it as I'm interviewing for an amazing job this week, so don't know how that would have played out! If the job doesn't pan out I'll be on to October!

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tanne For This Useful Post:

rhee1980  (06-09-2016),Yogis Mumma  (06-09-2016)