+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 61 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default September 2016 TTC

Quote Originally Posted by InterestedWoman View Post
    I am sure that we will be UTD before too long. Try to keep positive and know it will be your turn soon. Gotta have faith I guess!
    Thanks!!! This forum is so great for venting and feeling supported. I think deep down I've been feeling sorry for myself but that's not going to help!! Faith and positivity is definitely needed!
    Last edited by Yogis Mumma; 03-09-2016 at 20:01.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Yogis Mumma For This Useful Post:

crunchymumma  (04-09-2016),MUG81  (03-09-2016),rhee1980  (03-09-2016),Whitem  (03-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Yogis Mumma View Post
    I really didn't think I'd be like this so soon after ttc but there are so many pregnancy announcements and births in my life at the moment that I get teary instantly!! It's so cliche but I just want it to be me!!
    Same. *sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh*

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MUG81 For This Useful Post:

rhee1980  (03-09-2016),Yogis Mumma  (03-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I decided to jump the gun and test tomorrow provided no AF, of course. Whilst I still think it is highly unlikely that I am, and I do tend to wait a few days after AF was due to test, I do think that on the slight chance we did make it this cycle and it shows up, Father's Day would be nice.
    Also, according to my last cycle, AF should have showed up today and she didn't so that's how I will justify it to myself haha.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ahalfdozen For This Useful Post:

crt22  (03-09-2016),crunchymumma  (04-09-2016),InterestedWoman  (04-09-2016),Whitem  (03-09-2016),Yogis Mumma  (03-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahalfdozen View Post
    I decided to jump the gun and test tomorrow provided no AF, of course. Whilst I still think it is highly unlikely that I am, and I do tend to wait a few days after AF was due to test, I do think that on the slight chance we did make it this cycle and it shows up, Father's Day would be nice.
    Also, according to my last cycle, AF should have showed up today and she didn't so that's how I will justify it to myself haha.
    I want to test tomorrow too. Will be too early only 9dpo but thinking if there is a slight chance it's a good day for it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitem View Post
    I want to test tomorrow too. Will be too early only 9dpo but thinking if there is a slight chance it's a good day for it
    I'll be 11dpo so slightly higher but still not a great chance I suppose. I am imagining AF showing up in the middle of the night though ha

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ahalfdozen For This Useful Post:

Whitem  (03-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'll be 11dpo so slightly higher but still not a great chance I suppose. I am imagining AF showing up in the middle of the night though ha
    Well I hope it doesn't

Good luck and keep us posted I am due for af on Friday so will test again then if af is late fingers crossed

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm sure there will be updates. I'll be too excited to not shout it from the rooftops haha

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ahalfdozen For This Useful Post:

InterestedWoman  (04-09-2016),Whitem  (03-09-2016),Yogis Mumma  (03-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wouldn't that be the ultimate for Father's Day!! FX!!!!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Yogis Mumma For This Useful Post:

InterestedWoman  (04-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bfn but no surprise here at all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bfn here too