+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 61 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Well, after my "oooh, maybe!" earlier this week, I reckon all the symptoms were pms. Af not due until Tues, but today I've been feeling crampy in my legs and lower ab region - which is normal for me for af.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tamzmaree View Post
    How long are you holding for before testing? Are you drinking heaps of fluids between each time you pee?
    i held for over three hours and didn't have anything to drink in that time frame.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to happyfrog For This Useful Post:

tamzmaree  (02-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rhee1980 View Post
    Sounds like two things could have happened: 1. You O even earlier, before you started testing, so you only caught the tail end on the tests. Or 2. You haven't O for whatever reason, and may still O later or not at all.
    No 2 happened to me this cycle, I got faint OPK lines around CD20 but didn't O, then got very dark lines CD28-30!
    The only way to be sure you did O is the chart your temps, or get a blood test 7 days after O was expected.
    hmmm... So I'll continue testing and see how it goes. I was going to temp this cycle also but couldn't find the thermometer. I found it today. So I'll start temping tomorrow. I know it won't help this cycle but I'll be in a routine of testing by then.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to happyfrog For This Useful Post:

rhee1980  (02-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    What do you think girls, CD 23 and ~12 dpo too early to test??

AF isn't due til tues/weds, but I'm feeling like crap (nausea, odd headache not like I usually get, strange cramping that's not what I usually get with AF coming)...

I have a night out tonight (seeing Bob the Drag Queen with my girls... eeek, so excited!) but I'm designated driver so wont be drinking anyway, however the waiting is starting to really mess with my head this month!

Would also like to know over the weekend if I can have a drink or two (been a rough week) and would be nice to know before Father's Day...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by megdylan View Post
    What do you think girls, CD 23 and ~12 dpo too early to test??

AF isn't due til tues/weds, but I'm feeling like crap (nausea, odd headache not like I usually get, strange cramping that's not what I usually get with AF coming)...

I have a night out tonight (seeing Bob the Drag Queen with my girls... eeek, so excited!) but I'm designated driver so wont be drinking anyway, however the waiting is starting to really mess with my head this month!

Would also like to know over the weekend if I can have a drink or two (been a rough week) and would be nice to know before Father's Day...
    You can have a drink regardless. Your blood isn't shared with baby until the placenta is fully formed several weeks after conception. For now if there's an embryo in there it's running off its own steam and quite separate and safe from things like alcohol in your blood******.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to rhee1980 For This Useful Post:

megdylan  (02-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Currently 9dpo and having quite a bit of "watery" cm (I assume that's what it is. It's clear and makes my fingers shiny, but not exactly dripping like water). Enough that I probably should dig out some panty liners. My cervix is also still high enough that I have to bear down to reach it properly and it's quite spongey.

So going off purely unreliable anecdotal evidence from Google, I might still be in with a shot haha. I'm not hoping too high though. Just not "feeling it". I am about 98% sure AF will show her face here shortly.

Thanks
    Reviews
    You can have a drink regardless. Your blood isn't shared with baby until the placenta is fully formed several weeks after conception. For now if there's an embryo in there it's running off its own steam and quite separate and safe from things like alcohol in your blood******.
    Thanks. I know that a drink or two (especially early) won't hurt... I guess I'm just justifying my "I have weird symptoms and have my hopes up and want to test but don't want to be shattered" state of mind by saying "I should test because alcohol"...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds like two things could have happened: 1. You O even earlier, before you started testing, so you only caught the tail end on the tests. Or 2. You haven't O for whatever reason, and may still O later or not at all.
    No 2 happened to me this cycle, I got faint OPK lines around CD20 but didn't O, then got very dark lines CD28-30!
    The only way to be sure you did O is the chart your temps, or get a blood test 7 days after O was expected.
    Does it have to be exactly 7 days can it be 9 days after that to get a blood test?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Whitem For This Useful Post:

rhee1980  (02-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitem View Post
    Does it have to be exactly 7 days can it be 9 days after that to get a blood test?
    I don't think so, because it's impossible to pinpoint when you might have O unless you're like clockwork. They say CD21 but that's for a 28 day cycle, so I'd just subtract 7 from your average cycle length I guess..

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't think so, because it's impossible to pinpoint when you might have O unless you're like clockwork. They say CD21 but that's for a 28 day cycle, so I'd just subtract 7 from your average cycle length I guess..
    Hhmmm I literally just got a blood test 20 mins ago but I got my peak ovulation on opk on 25th of August does that mean my results will prob say I didn't ovulate?