+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 61 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I gave in and tested... It was a BFN 11dpo today

2. The Following User Says Thank You to JenniferPlusTwins91 For This Useful Post:

rhee1980  (28-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Ladies once u get flashing smile on clearblue, do u keep testing each morning ?
    You definitely keep testing until you get a solid smiley. It took 7 days to get a solid smiley one month so don't give up

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by InterestedWoman View Post
    How long have you been TTC? This whole temping thing scares the crap out me. Looks sondamn confusing!
    I know me comment was in response to someone else's comment but thought I'd share my experience anyway....

I've been trying to conceive for approx 3 months. I started temping a month before we officially started ttc. I put my data into the fertility friend app, however, last month my temps were doing weird things so I stopped. It gave me one less thing to think about. I'm trying to pay closer attention to my body's signals and I use a digital
    OPK.

Temping shows your cycle pattern and tells you after you've ovulated, whereas, OPKs tell you when you're ovulating (hope that makes sense)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Yogis Mumma For This Useful Post:

InterestedWoman  (28-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by InterestedWoman View Post
    How long have you been TTC? This whole temping thing scares the crap out me. Looks sondamn confusing!
    Ttc since march with a missed miscarriage in there , so this will be our third month ttc after our mmc and 5 months in total this time around. Im more concerned about my age and getting older then how long its taking.

Now ive gotten used to temping, its so easy - also helps that i have a thermometer that plugs straight into my phone and records it all for me 😀

7. The Following User Says Thank You to crt22 For This Useful Post:

InterestedWoman  (28-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Yogis Mumma View Post
    I know me comment was in response to someone else's comment but thought I'd share my experience anyway....

I've been trying to conceive for approx 3 months. I started temping a month before we officially started ttc. I put my data into the fertility friend app, however, last month my temps were doing weird things so I stopped. It gave me one less thing to think about. I'm trying to pay closer attention to my body's signals and I use a digital
    OPK.

Temping shows your cycle pattern and tells you after you've ovulated, whereas, OPKs tell you when you're ovulating (hope that makes sense)
    If you do a few cycles you get to 'read' when you'll ovulate if you temp correctly... my issue for August was that i was overseas and time zones together with having a shorter cycle than usual!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crt22 For This Useful Post:

InterestedWoman  (30-08-2016),Yogis Mumma  (28-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by crt22 View Post

Now ive gotten used to temping, its so easy - also helps that i have a thermometer that plugs straight into my phone and records it all for me
    That's so cool

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

crt22  (29-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi! This is my first month TTC post my laparoscopy and hysterocopy surgery 4 weeks ago for stage 3 endometriosis. Will be testing on September 11

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to emmak1984 For This Useful Post:

BabyG4  (28-08-2016),InterestedWoman  (28-08-2016),rhee1980  (28-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Crazy pains happening since late arvo, some in the lower area where my c/s scar is and others in ovary area hmm. Not sure what's going on but I'm hoping its something good. CD25 today. Not planning on testing until the 4th which is a whole week away being CD32

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BabyG4 For This Useful Post:

rhee1980  (29-08-2016),Yogis Mumma  (28-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyG4 View Post
    Crazy pains happening since late arvo, some in the lower area where my c/s scar is and others in ovary area hmm. Not sure what's going on but I'm hoping its something good. CD25 today. Not planning on testing until the 4th which is a whole week away being CD32
    I'm feeling so anxious to test too. I never thought I'd be so affected in the first month! How lame! I'm CD 23 and told myself I wouldn't test till the 4th as well, which I believe is one day after my period is due, going by my average cycles. FX that your abdomen pain is a positive sign!
    I've only had some minor lower abdomen pains and ovary pain, but this could be me reading into things waaaay tooooo much!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to InterestedWoman For This Useful Post:

BabyG4  (29-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyG4 View Post
    I hope the week goes by quickly!!!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Yogis Mumma For This Useful Post:

BabyG4  (29-08-2016)