+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 61 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default September 2016 TTC

Quote Originally Posted by tamzmaree View Post
    So my chart looks like it indicates I ovulated yesterday, that was my darkest opk, however I had next to no cm, the days where it shows EWCM I had massive ovulation cramps and increased sex drive. There's no way any spermies would get through the creamy cm I had yesterday, surely.. Attachment 83901
    Charts are so confusing! My temp is back down again today, I have no idea if I even did O this month now. I'm starting to think I didn't as I never got a proper positive on OPKs. Sigh.ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1472330738.848253.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Yogis Mumma View Post
    Thanks for the reassurance! Im still waiting to see my GP (Wed) to determine what the diagnosis is for me.
    Best of luck at your appt, I hope there are good results!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to crunchymumma For This Useful Post:

Yogis Mumma  (28-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by crt22 View Post
    AF just showed up - like 4 days early... went from 31 day cycle to 27... this is going to be tricky 😣 anyone else with varying cycle lengths like this ?
    How frustrating for you. I can't offer any advice with varying lengths but wanted to wish you best of luck for your next cycle.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to crunchymumma For This Useful Post:

crt22  (28-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TinyBellona View Post
    Hi, I have an almost 7 year old and an almost 2 year old, and we have just started ttc baby no.3. As I only just came off the mini pill I wasn't charting or monitoring my cycle (I have PCOS so my cycles are historically long and irregular). We DTD and (based on CM and cervix position/softness) I think I O'd 2 days after. Now, a few days on, I have the worst PMS type cramps. I've never noticed this in the past, and don't think it's ovulation cramps as my cervix has hardened up a bit. Have read it could be conception pain, would be a bit early for implantation pain. I feel ridiculous to even consider that it could be either of these things, or happen this quickly (has taken a long time in the past), but you never know, right??!! Ridiculous how all logic goes out the window as soon as you start TTC and you over analyse every little thing! Not expecting a BFP, but hoping. TWW date is 7 September, but we go overseas on holiday in the 4th, so will have to test early.
    Welcome! Isn't it amazing how much more in touch with our bodies we become when ttc. So primitive and instinctual. I really hope that luck is on your side this third time around and you get a BFP in 2wks time.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to crunchymumma For This Useful Post:

TinyBellona  (30-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default September 2016 TTC

Quote Originally Posted by rhee1980 View Post
    Charts are so confusing! My temp is back down again today, I have no idea if I even did O this month now. I'm starting to think I didn't as I never got a proper positive on OPKs. Sigh.Attachment 83906
    Mine dropped slightly today too, i only slept between 12.30 and 1.30am and then 5am to 6.30am and then 7am to 9am... Temp was at 6.30 so probably not accurate.

I haven't temped since 2009 so I don't even know how to read them anymore lolImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1472342124.315899.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by crt22 View Post
    @InterestedWoman and @BabyG4 - its really been the first time ive had a super short cycle- most have been around 30-31. No wonder i got a bfn yesterday lol

I dont use opks, just temping, following ewcm and cramps. And yes, im worried as well about a short leutal phase. Time for a FS me thinks !
    How long have you been TTC? This whole temping thing scares the crap out me. Looks sondamn confusing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    How many DPO will everyone be testing? I'm 11dpo and trying to wait a few more days but it's sooo hard haha.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to JenniferPlusTwins91 For This Useful Post:

Whitem  (29-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JenniferPlusTwins91 View Post
    How many DPO will everyone be testing? I'm 11dpo and trying to wait a few more days but it's sooo hard haha.
    Will be waiting til at least 14/15dpo, so when AF is due but will likely wait a few more days after that just to make it sure doesn't show up

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Ahalfdozen For This Useful Post:

ChannyV  (28-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Ladies once u get flashing smile on clearblue, do u keep testing each morning ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Ladies once u get flashing smile on clearblue, do u keep testing each morning ?
    I think you're supposed to keep testing until you get a solid smiley

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

ChannyV  (28-08-2016)