+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 61 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Yogis Mumma View Post
    I can't help with your query but I might be in a similar situation. On Monday I had an internal ultrasound and the radiographer said that he couldn't see anything...all was good. Then last night my GP called to say there were a larger number of under-developed follicles that was is normal and for me to book an appointment to see him. He said it could point to PCOS but it's not definitive and there needs to be further investigation. I'm not freaking out as I'm certain that if there is an issue, a fs can help us fall pregnant...I just never thought this would be my journey.

I haven't googled yet I hope all goes well for you xx
    Good luck to you too! Better to know than not, I think!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MUG81 For This Useful Post:

Yogis Mumma  (27-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by InterestedWoman View Post
    Hi @MUG81 and @Yogis Mumma,
    Although I don't have PCO or PCOS myself, I know so many women, including my sister with it who have babies of their own. Two friends fell pregnant quite easily, my sister wasn't Oing so went into FS and was taking supplements and pessary and although it took 10 months for first bubba, second bubba came without even a blink of the eye.
    Thanks sooo much! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    AF just showed up - like 4 days early... went from 31 day cycle to 27... this is going to be tricky 😣 anyone else with varying cycle lengths like this ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by crt22 View Post
    AF just showed up - like 4 days early... went from 31 day cycle to 27... this is going to be tricky anyone else with varying cycle lengths like this ?
    Yes mine are anywhere from 28-35 days long. So frustrating when you don't know whether to test or keep waiting it out.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to BabyG4 For This Useful Post:

crt22  (27-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    AF just showed up - like 4 days early... went from 31 day cycle to 27... this is going to be tricky anyone else with varying cycle lengths like this ?
    Sorry to hear. Wishing you lots of luck for next cycle.
    But Yes! Mine are 27-34 days. It can be hard to know if O, but I haven't used OPKs or anything yet because this is our first month TTC. Have you? What do you do to know you're O?
    It's also really frustrating because you never really know when AF is due!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @InterestedWoman and @BabyG4 - its really been the first time ive had a super short cycle- most have been around 30-31. No wonder i got a bfn yesterday lol

I dont use opks, just temping, following ewcm and cramps. And yes, im worried as well about a short leutal phase. Time for a FS me thinks !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So my chart looks like it indicates I ovulated yesterday, that was my darkest opk, however I had next to no cm, the days where it shows EWCM I had massive ovulation cramps and increased sex drive. There's no way any spermies would get through the creamy cm I had yesterday, surely.. ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1472288598.307158.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep! Except mine are usually 30-37, annoying having longer cycles, less chances to TTC! I definitely need OPKs to help me identify O, I have a big window of fertile CM and CP lately.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to rhee1980 For This Useful Post:

crt22  (27-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rhee1980 View Post
    Yep! Except mine are usually 30-37, annoying having longer cycles, less chances to TTC! I definitely need OPKs to help me identify O, I have a big window of fertile CM and CP lately.
    I feel like we'll need to bd from like cd10-20 now due to the varying length of cycle - thats going to be hard work with 2 dds and working full time 😁

Thanks
    Reviews
    My last cycle was my first one in years as I was on depo til last year. It was only 21 days long, which seems ideal because I get more "chances" but taking into account my AF was 8 days long, it meant my TWW started before my period finished.

So I am hoping that this cycle goes longer. Before and I between my previous kids, it's was a very regular 25 day cycle. It was a good length.