+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 61 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by givingitago85 View Post
    I'm out already stupid period! Best of luck all!! Hopefully this is the month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by givingitago85 View Post
    I'm out already stupid period! Best of luck all!! Hopefully this is the month.
    Hopefully you will fit in another cycle before the end of Sep! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    How do I know my date?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jackie2 View Post
    How do I know my date?
    It depends when you want to do a test. Some women test a day or two prior to AF due date, some test on the day AF due, some wait till AF doesn't come to test.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dammit! Got a darker line on OPK again this morning (after lighter lines last two days and darker line day before) but still not dark enough to be positive. Temp is average too. Maybe I still haven't O? So confused!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok, may be a bit of TMI, but what the heck.
    I can't remember who it was that was talking about pre-seed (may've been in the Aug thread) but we tried it last night. Not sure if it went "up there" far enough, but was paranoid of it going everywhere, which made DTD similar to a farce as DH and I couldn't stop laughing and giggling. The fact that the heater hadn't kicked in and it was really cold probably didn't help matters either.

Didn't get a chance to check O yesterday, but fingers crossed we managed to catch it!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Elaria086 For This Useful Post:

crunchymumma  (26-08-2016),Yogis Mumma  (27-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Feeling frustrated, confused, worried....

My mum keeps telling me to track O with just checking cm, I completely understand what she means but I also like to use a digital OPK for extra reassurance/data. The last two months have worked well.

This month I used last month's tester and for the past 5 mornings I've gotten a blank circle (low fertility) but I've definitely noticed my cm changing. This morning it is looking clearish...not sure if it's stretchy enough but I'll def dtd tonight. I also don't have ovary pain which I was getting in previous months.

It's all so confusing...deep down I think maybe mum was right and just track cm?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Yogis Mumma View Post
    Feeling frustrated, confused, worried....

My mum keeps telling me to track O with just checking cm, I completely understand what she means but I also like to use a digital OPK for extra reassurance/data. The last two months have worked well.

This month I used last month's tester and for the past 5 mornings I've gotten a blank circle (low fertility) but I've definitely noticed my cm changing. This morning it is looking clearish...not sure if it's stretchy enough but I'll def dtd tonight. I also don't have ovary pain which I was getting in previous months.

It's all so confusing...deep down I think maybe mum was right and just track cm?
    I need the extra confirmation of OPK/temp. I have so many days that could be called fertile (12 days so far this month) that I would have no idea tracking CM alone. I also haven't had O pain for the first time this month, don't even know if I have O as my temp isn't high enough and I haven't had a properly positive OPK (had lines 23rd and today but not dark enough), but I'm on CD 23. So confused!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to rhee1980 For This Useful Post:

Yogis Mumma  (26-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you although, I'm looking on the positive side, there's already 3 birthdays in May so maybe a June baby would be better...silver lining

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to givingitago85 For This Useful Post:

crunchymumma  (26-08-2016),rhee1980  (26-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies! Had an AFC ultrasound today and told I have PCO, but likely not PCOS. Anyone else? Any helpful references/ websites etc? Dr Google has lots more about the syndrome, but little about what I can do for PCO...
    (Happy to have this result bc was so worried I'd have very few follicles! Better more than none I figure!)