+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Miss Sunshine View Post
    And at risk of being "flamed" I refused to put the new harness in the bumbos (I have old second hand ones). And I put dd1 in it up on the kitchen bench next to me whilst I washed up or prepped dinner.
    I never have done that with dd2 because she was a "pusher" with her feet and we now have an island bench.
    So I make my own risk assessments on their own indivdual merits
    Lol the harness was such a pain I removed it from mine! DD didn't crawl till late so her little legs got too fat & she used to get stuck in it, then she started sitting by herself so I sold mine on. Utterly useless for my situation, but heaps of people love them.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to rosey82 For This Useful Post:

Tdez  (09-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Everyone does things differently, if there are consequences for anything they are our own so all good here. DH gives him screen time with the Olympics, his reasoning? If there is a world record or something awesome happens that goes down in history he wants to be able to say 'you watched that' most people would scoff at the idea but as long as it's not hurting him I'm not taking that away from him.
    Moderation and common sense is the key in everything.
    I'm glad to hear that you have no reports of issues, I guess that's what I was after, any first hand experiences with issues.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I use the harness but it's so loose on the little chicken nugget i don't see it having much of an impact.