Angry at life choices, I felt i had to make | Bub Hub
+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Angry Angry at life choices, I felt i had to make

So my Aunty passed away on Saturday. She had been rather unwell and in and out of hospital alot over the past few months. I kind of knew it would happen soon but still was not prepared for it.

I haven't seen her for a number of years due to moving away and the general running of life with a husband and kids.

We invited her to our wedding which was 9 years ago and she never showed up (RSVP yes but was a no show on the day) and this has been a issue for hubby. (why bother to see her when she cant even show up on our day, is his thinking)

I am really upset that i never got to see her recently and feeling angry that i haven't stood up and said that i wanted to make the effort.

I am angry that my family don't get along with my husband and that they would rather live their own sheltered life then venture 90mins across the boarder to come visit us.

I hate that my family and hubby's family won't ever be able to share the same room as each other.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry lisaandshaun i don't have any advice but I want to hug you. I am pretty much in same situation. My husband and his family don't like my family and relatives. I haven't seen them from 7 years. So I can understand how you feel.