+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default masada sleep school seems to have huge success has anyone had experience please

masada sleep school seems to have huge success has anyone had experience please

i've heard of it really changing peoples lives and having huge success
    rarely i've heard that it doesnt work

and some say that that is because the family didnt follow through

or could it be that some children are harder to get into a routine and to keep in a routine maybe they are
    just more stubborn and strong headed
    and more easiy unsettled by any illness or holiday or changes and more easily disturbed by any sound
    I'd love more info and experienced around this please.
    also some say that they leave a baby to cry alot and i'm not wanting to do that. but others say that no they dont do that and that it really changed their life going there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default masada sleep school seems to have huge success has anyone had experience please

Some background info on why you're asking might be helpful op? Do you have an unsettled baby? How old? What's the issue? Just thinking it might help others responding.
    Last edited by BettyV; 07-08-2016 at 12:09.

AdornedWithCats is online now Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    I've heard they use cc. I've never used a sleep school myself but know some one who regretted attending this one.

TheGooch is offline Winner 2014 - Newbie of the Year
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    call them and ask them what methods they use and what their success rate is based on.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to TheGooch For This Useful Post:

gingermillie  (08-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    They do use a form of controlled settling but they are also flexible if you aren't comfortable with the times they generally leave the baby. Also it is not leaving them to cry but to protest/grizzle. They teach you the difference.

I have been to Masada twice (once with each baby) and now have kids that have no sleeping issues at all. The program is based on lots of research and really does work if you are prepared to keep up with it when you get home. My first daughter NEVER slept. She would only get around 2-3 hours sleep in an entire day. We went to Masada when she was 14 months old. Not only did my baby leave sleeping 7-6 each night, but as a result it saved my sanity and my marriage.

I have recommended friends who have had similar results and are very pleased they went (even if they were nervous at first).

Cannot recommend it enough.