+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Lightbulb IVF overseas (Egg and Sperm donation) - Melbourne based

Anyone in Melbourne gone overseas for egg donor who can recommend a GP or OB in Melbourne for IVF prep (ultrasounds and prescriptions) before going overseas?
    SaveSave

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Dr Anne Poliness was great for me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Vixjc. Congrats on BFP

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks - not sure if I've updated my BH signature lately, it might say this already but if it doesn't, I'm currently pregnant with twins, so OS IVF, with Anne's help has certainly worked for me! :-D

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats, that's fab news
    SaveSave

6. The Following User Says Thank You to GooGooGaaGaa For This Useful Post:

Vixjc  (06-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @Vixjc,
    Congratulations on your pregnancy!
    The site won't allow me to private message you so I just wanted to ask, I read you were taking 4x progynova morning and lunch time in a previous cycle protocol. I'm currently taking high dosage cyclacur (3x 2mg, morning and lunch and 3x2mg vaginally at night, 1x100mcg patch every 24hours)and may need to increase after scan tomorrow as my lining was 7.3mm on Friday.

I just wanted to ask were your progynova tablets 2mg and what strength patches were you using?
    Also may I ask what lining you managed to get to?
    I've had two previous DE transfers, first time clinic let me transfer at 4.9mm!? Second time at serum (who were excellent) 6.7mm.
    Fingers crossed third time lucky.
    Thank you so much, so good to find someone with similar issues, turns out we're quite rare.
    Last edited by Prayin4ababe; 25-10-2016 at 19:18.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Prayin4ababe View Post
    Hi Vixjc,
    Congratulations on your pregnancy!
    The site won't allow me to private message you so I just wanted to ask, I read you were taking 4x progynova morning and lunch time in a previous cycle protocol. I'm currently taking high dosage cyclacur (3x 2mg, morning and lunch and 3x2mg vaginally at night, 1x100mcg patch every 24hours)and may need to increase after scan tomorrow as my lining was 7.3mm on Friday.

I just wanted to ask were your progynova tablets 2mg and what strength patches were you using?
    Also may I ask what lining you managed to get to?
    I've had two previous DE transfers, first time clinic let me transfer at 4.9mm!? Second time at serum (who were excellent) 6.7mm.
    Fingers crossed third time lucky.
    Thank you so much, so good to find someone with similar issues, turns out we're quite rare.
    Hi - I was on pretty high doses, 16 progy a day at one stage, but I think my last cycle was either 9 or 12 progy a day plus a patch every second day. Unfortunately I tossed all my leftover meds (with glee!) so I'm not sure what mg they were, whatever is standard in Aus - but it was the same mg as cyclacur from memory. I think with my first pregnancy (16 progy/day and patches near to transfer) I got to about 9mm. This pregnancy I think I was about 11mm, a record for me, but I found the patches made a huge difference. I understood anything above 7mm is viable? Good luck! Serum are awesome hey 😊