@Tahli my scan is on Thursday morning next week after my intralipids. And btw my super early release was finally approved today. It's amazing how influential a woman on ivf drugs can be.
Great news from you, glad they finally got it released for you @ceaserdust
Woot woot @Maxwellsmum it's finally here bet you can't believe it!!! Good luck today!!!
Thanks I'm sitting at Townsville airport so off to a good start
I had a nightmare my alarms (I set three) didn't go off and I woke up after my flight had left. So that didn't happen it has happened before to DH and I when we went to an AFL grand final in Melbourne the night before an early flight home. We woke up at our flight time. That was a costly holiday.
@Casaredust that's a relief for you. I rang Supercare a few times trying to get them to send me info on it and they still haven't sent me anything. Last time I gave the lady two different email addresses so I don't know what's going on. I did check my brochure and junk mail folder as well I found the last lady I spoke to quite rude as well like I was interrupting her. @Heyside I agree with the break plan Warren's cycles are exhausting too I think. Hopefully you won't need it I don't know what I will do the DH wants me to do back to backs but that's easy for him to say he's not the one doing them. I did threaten to shove a progestrone supposetry up his ar $e yesterday but I can't remember why now
The Over 40's Warrior Woman Roll Call
- @Caesardust - DE Cycle - Cape Town
- @Lastchance75 - DE FETx3 Hawaii
- @Charlie74 - OE FET
- @Grace1 - OE Cycle -EPU 16/08
- @pingc383 - OE FET - 18/08
- @LillyM - OE Cycle -
- @skeeter - OE Cycle
- @ange1111- OE Cycle
- @Heyside - Day 5 transfer x 2 08/08
- @Arianasmum - Day 3 transfer 08/08
- @Maxwellsmum - Day 5 transfer 13/08
- @Green lady - BFFP!!!
- @midnite01 - BFFP!!!!
- @winsor - First counselling appointment 25/08
- @Blossom74 -Final counselling session 18/08
- @Summer-Deciding on DE options with DH
- @MissDa - EDA
- @40NotOut - OE Stim Cycle (July)
- @JulieMalooley - B/G Twins Delivered C-Section 24/05
- @faithandhopellove - Baby Girl + Angel Baby "Little Bubba" 31/05
- @Corbes -Baby Girl 08/07
- @Bongley-Baby Boy - 14/07
- @Lolly99 - B/G Twins Delivered C-Sections 21/07
- @Felicity Fox - EDD 19th October
- @AnnaMM - EDD 19th December
- @MamaKes- EDD- 23 December
- @Gagingi - EDD- 25 December
- @Molros - EDD - 28 December
- @Gen72- EDD 6 Jan 2017
- @Precious40- EDD 13 Jan 2017
- @tegs26 - EDD 31 Jan 2017
- @Green lady - EDD 11 Mar 2017
- @Blossom74 - DE Cycle - Aus
- @Rhino - DE Cycle - Greece
- @tuxcat - DE Cycle- Aus - 06/09
- @gorgeousgeorge - DE Cycle - Greece
- @Tahli - DE TET Cape Town??
- @Twiglets - OE Cycle
- @amie999 - DE Cycle
- @Summer - DE Cycle
- @Bradders - DE Cycle - Greece
- @winsor - DE Cycle - Aus
- @emski72 - DE Cycle - Cape Town
Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 13-08-2016 at 13:04.
@Mod-Uniquey Please clear your inbox Luv!!! Trying to PM you!!!
While I'm here, post #964 is the current Roll Call at present (as I know you'll be in any tick of the clock to start a new thread )
Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 13-08-2016 at 13:05.
Caesardust. You must have almost cried with relief. I'm sorry to ask again but what day do you fly out. For some reason I thought it was today but I think I'm getting mixed up with @Maxwellsmum. Who are you flying with and where are you staying? My guess is you're spending the weekend packing. So close Hun, so close!!
Pregnant for the first-time?
Not sure where to start? We can help!