@Tahli poor girl in pain! I hope the drugs are doing their bit and you're currently floating on cloud 9
ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1470979063.492886.jpg
This was the view from our hotel room we had a lovely night with way too much wine and finished with dessert -peanut brittle, banana fritters and chocolate icecream with an espresso martini! Such gorgeous food and the night was glorious!
We also have a start date for our cycle-sept 6th I get bloods to check I'm baseline and my donor is now on the pill ready and waiting for me to get the go ahead. Yay!!
Last edited by tuxcat; 12-08-2016 at 15:22.
The Over 40's Warrior Woman Roll Call
- @Caesardust - DE Cycle - Cape Town
- @Maxwellsmum - DE FET- Aus- 13/06
- @Lastchance75 - DE FETx3 Hawaii
- @Charlie74 - OE FET
- @Grace1 - OE Cycle -EPU 16/08
- @pingc383 - OE FET
- @LillyM - OE Cycle -
- @skeeter - OE Cycle
- @ange1111- OE Cycle
- @Heyside - Day 5 transfer x 2 08/08
- @Arianasmum - Day 3 transfer 08/08
- @Green lady - BFFP!!!
- @midnite01 - BFFP!!!!
- @winsor - First counselling appointment 25/08
- @Blossom74 -Final counselling session 18/08
- @Summer-Deciding on DE options with DH
- @MissDa - EDA
- @40NotOut - OE Stim Cycle (July)
- @JulieMalooley - B/G Twins Delivered C-Section 24/05
- @faithandhopellove - Baby Girl + Angel Baby "Little Bubba" 31/05
- @Corbes -Baby Girl 08/07
- @Bongley-Baby Boy - 14/07
- @Lolly99 - B/G Twins Delivered C-Sections 21/07
- @Felicity Fox - EDD 19th October
- @AnnaMM - EDD 19th December
- @MamaKes- EDD- 23 December
- @Gagingi - EDD- 25 December
- @Molros - EDD - 28 December
- @Gen72- EDD 6 Jan 2017
- @Precious40- EDD 13 Jan 2017
- @tegs26 - EDD 31 Jan 2017
- @Green lady - EDD 11 Mar 2017
- @Blossom74 - DE Cycle - Aus
- @Rhino - DE Cycle - Greece
- @tuxcat - DE Cycle- Aus - 06/09
- @gorgeousgeorge - DE Cycle - Greece
- @Tahli - DE TET Cape Town??
- @Twiglets - OE Cycle
- @amie999 - DE Cycle
- @Summer - DE Cycle
- @Bradders - DE Cycle - Greece
- @winsor - DE Cycle - Aus
- @emski72 - DE Cycle - Cape Town
Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 13-08-2016 at 06:43.
I would've been seriously tempted to take that appointment Luv!!!
You could've organised everything so that you could've started a Cycle with him whenever you wanted to. Your could've left your frosties on ice to use later on if needs be or used them all up then gone and Cycled with Wazza.
Once you're on the books with him you can Cycle when you're ready to Next time they call you for an appointment, take it no matter what!!!
Grace the only two that are too big are the 18mm and 21mm. When my scan had one at 18mm they had me triggering that day. When my biggest was 16mm they triggered me the following day at night. I think you'll get a few good ones though out of those.
@tuxcat that is amazing. I do love that view of the bridge it never gets old. And how spectacular is that food list. I'm so glad you got a start date too.
@Tahli I'm glad your spending more time in as you sounded in pain. I hope it has eased for you. x
Last edited by Maxwellsmum; 12-08-2016 at 16:12.
Pregnant for the first-time?
Not sure where to start? We can help!