Closed Thread
Page 61 of 86 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Billie2 View Post

Thanks everyone. Ive been quite sad to be honest. I don't have much hope and its not a good feeling to be told your baby stopped growing with no undies on in a blue gown, I cant run away. Its not unfamiliar to me. I seem to lose babies during major sporting events. 2006 World Cup, 2010 World Cup and now Its the Olympics. What will be will be I guess.

I'll be home all day today hon so if you need someone to talk to I'll be popping in and out of the forum all day.

I can understand that you're not feeling hopeful and as you already know, I've been in your position before and I know how distressing all this waiting and retesting can be. Please just know that we are all behind you and hoping for a positive outcome.

I am just going to cross everything for you and pray for a miracle. You will be in my thoughts

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Blossom74 For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (11-08-2016),BlondeinBrisvegas  (11-08-2016),faithandhopellove  (11-08-2016),Maxwellsmum  (11-08-2016),Rhino  (11-08-2016),winsor  (11-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Maxwellsmum, I'm so glad your hubby is feeling better today. I was really worried for him, as I'm sure you would have been. Definitely put in a complaint hon. Just in case there are unsafe hygiene practices in that particular establishment. You want to prevent other people going through that ordeal in the future.

I had food poisoning once. It was chinese food from a food court. I was an hour from home and felt sicky straight after eating it. It was a loooooong drive home, I tell you. I had to stop to vomit several times. I placed a report on that establishment too. What if I had been pregnant?! Nope, not worth 'playing nice' with these sorts of things.....

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Blossom74 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (11-08-2016),faithandhopellove  (11-08-2016),Maxwellsmum  (11-08-2016),Rhino  (11-08-2016),winsor  (11-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tahli, good luck with your procedure this morning lovely. I will be thinking of you. Here's hoping it all goes well for you and your recovery is a gentle one

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blossom74 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (11-08-2016),faithandhopellove  (11-08-2016),Rhino  (11-08-2016),winsor  (11-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pingc383 View Post
    Ladies, have any of you heard positive reviews, or seen:
    Dr Devora Lieberman or
    Dr Mark Livingstone or
    Dr Mark Bowman

And do any of you know which of these labs is the better one: GENEA, IVF australia, Sydney IVF or Monash IVF?

Looking for a second opinion while I wait for a Wazza cancellation.

Any comments, whether you heard them from someone else, are very much appreciated!
    Ive heard good things about all of them. Sydney IVF is now Genea so its the same thing. MB is medical director of Genea and one of the previous girls on this thread went through him and found him great. Ive been through both IVFA and Genea and I prefer Genea. I also got a serious infection which landed me in hospital for 8 days when I went through IVFA so thats tainted my opinion somewhat!! Ive heard DL is super lovely. I don't think you can go wrong with any of them. I would also add that they will most probably NOT have Wazzas kitchen sink approach, just so you are aware. Definitely good to get a second, third or fourth opinion. HTH

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to tuxcat For This Useful Post:

ange1111  (11-08-2016),BlondeinBrisvegas  (11-08-2016),Blossom74  (11-08-2016),faithandhopellove  (11-08-2016),pingc383  (11-08-2016),winsor  (11-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Blossom74 View Post
    @Maxwellsmum, I'm so glad your hubby is feeling better today. I was really worried for him, as I'm sure you would have been. Definitely put in a complaint hon. Just in case there are unsafe hygiene practices in that particular establishment. You want to prevent other people going through that ordeal in the future.

I had food poisoning once. It was chinese food from a food court. I was an hour from home and felt sicky straight after eating it. It was a loooooong drive home, I tell you. I had to stop to vomit several times. I placed a report on that establishment too. What if I had been pregnant?! Nope, not worth 'playing nice' with these sorts of things.....

Thanks hun and thanks again for the messages last night. Yes I agree it needs to get reported I bet a few others have been sick as well as BIB said. DH actually said to me how lucky it was that I didn't eat any of it because of the transfer coming up and he said we won't be eating out again if I get pregnant. Anywhere. He says it's too risky now. I think it's prob just because it's fresh in his head though.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Maxwellsmum For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (11-08-2016),Blossom74  (11-08-2016),winsor  (11-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh my Just looked at the Roll Call and my name is edging ever closer to the top of the list!

Am trying to calm my farm and accept that no matter how amazing my donor is, no matter how many gorgeous donor babies she has, no matter that she has beautiful children of her own....I am still about to pay $20K for an IVF cycle

My heart!

Gosh! Breathe!

I just can't believe that in 4 months I've gone from "Well, that was our last cycle ladies, I'm out. There is no way forward." to "Get your motors running, here we go again!"

My poor brain is having trouble accepting that this time next month it'll be go, go, go! And that in October, a mere 2 months away, I could potentially be.....pregnant!

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Blossom74 For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (11-08-2016),BlondeinBrisvegas  (11-08-2016),Bongley  (11-08-2016),Caesardust  (11-08-2016),Charlie74  (11-08-2016),faithandhopellove  (11-08-2016),Maxwellsmum  (11-08-2016),midnite01  (11-08-2016),Rhino  (11-08-2016),tuxcat  (11-08-2016),winsor  (11-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxwellsmum View Post
    Thanks hun and thanks again for the messages last night. Yes I agree it needs to get reported I bet a few others have been sick as well as BIB said. DH actually said to me how lucky it was that I didn't eat any of it because of the transfer coming up and he said we won't be eating out again if I get pregnant. Anywhere. He says it's too risky now. I think it's prob just because it's fresh in his head though.

Yeah pretty understandable I reckon hon. And look, truth be told I was pretty particular (aka: obsessive) about what I ate after I got my BFP too. I wouldn't even eat salad at the local pub when we went out for a meal, just in case they hadn't washed it. Everything was cooked through so well (read:cremated/incinerated) and there was no way I was eating eggs on toast for breakfast anymore unless they could be bounced off the floor first to prove they were well done enough

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Blossom74 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (11-08-2016),Bongley  (11-08-2016),faithandhopellove  (11-08-2016),Maxwellsmum  (11-08-2016),Rhino  (11-08-2016),winsor  (11-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pingc383 View Post
    Thank you so much @Maxwellsmum. I have crossed him off my list. I don't want to be treated like a number or not have him around if he's always away at conferences. There's nothing worse than promising someone you'll get them pregnant and not being able to deliver.. Did you end up getting your BFP of your DS from Wazza?
    I know Devora Lieberman fills in for MB when he's away.

I only got 4 frosties because they were day 3. It's unlikely I'll get any frosties on day 5.

Glad your husband feels better. It's a shame when someone has a bad Japanese food experience.. Japanese food can be quite tasty..

Thanks for responding xx
    I don't have any kids. Max is my dog

But wazza did get me pregnant I just lost it early on in the pregnancy. Wazza also told me my eggs were not so great. I think with a FS above all when you're at my point which is cycle 9 then I appreciate honesty above all else. Wazza goes away too but he will literally tell me he's going to be away and offer me the opportunity to wait a cycle for him to be back.

Genea is supposed to be a great clinic. State of the art so you can't go wrong trying with them. If I used them again I'd go with DL or ML though purely because as mentioned MB is away a lot. You deal with his nurses almost always and I felt very much like a number there.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Maxwellsmum For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (11-08-2016),Blossom74  (11-08-2016),faithandhopellove  (11-08-2016),Rhino  (11-08-2016),winsor  (11-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Blossom74 View Post
    Oh my Just looked at the Roll Call and my name is edging ever closer to the top of the list!

Am trying to calm my farm and accept that no matter how amazing my donor is, no matter how many gorgeous donor babies she has, no matter that she has beautiful children of her own....I am still about to pay $20K for an IVF cycle

My heart!

Gosh! Breathe!

I just can't believe that in 4 months I've gone from "Well, that was our last cycle ladies, I'm out. There is no way forward." to "Get your motors running, here we go again!"

My poor brain is having trouble accepting that this time next month it'll be go, go, go! And that in October, a mere 2 months away, I could potentially be.....pregnant!

And it will be here before you know it too . For months I have gone through the motions again and again of cycling and now I have to keep reminding myself I'm going to ET. It feels like I'm standing outside looking in at someone else or like I'm having a dream. Its not quite real yet to be here.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Maxwellsmum For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (11-08-2016),Blossom74  (11-08-2016),Charlie74  (11-08-2016),faithandhopellove  (11-08-2016),Rhino  (11-08-2016),winsor  (11-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxwellsmum View Post
    I was thinking the same thing!! Its terrible, you definitely have to report it. Glad he's feeling better!

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tuxcat For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (11-08-2016),Maxwellsmum  (11-08-2016),winsor  (11-08-2016)