No not at all I think it is because I have day 5 and I have day 6 embryos on ice. They mentioned if I preferred day 5 or 6 to me.
I haven't seen the report and I can't remember the grading and I do know that there is a lot of other factors that go into it like fragmentation ect so I really think letting wazza decide and the scientists is my best bet. If I had my way I'd just go "oh just put 6 of them back"
I did say to them so there's no chance of a double and they said no again no harm in trying my luck.
The Over 40's Warrior Woman Roll Call
- @Caesardust - DE Cycle - Cape Town
- @Maxwellsmum - DE FET- Aus
- @Lastchance75 - DE FETx3 Hawaii
- @Charlie74 - OE FET
- @Grace1 - OE Cycle
- @pingc383 - OE FET
- @LillyM - OE Cycle
- @skeeter - OE Stim Cycle
- @ange1111- OE Cycle
- @Heyside - Day 5 transfer x 2 08/08
- @Arianasmum - Day 3 transfer 08/08
- @Green lady - BFFP!!!
- @midnite01 - BFFP!!!!
- @winsor - Donor Found!!!! 02/08 -EDA
- @Blossom74 - Begin counselling process 08/7 - EDA
- @Summer-Deciding on DE options with DH
- @MissDa - EDA
- @40NotOut - OE Stim Cycle (July)
- @JulieMalooley - B/G Twins Delivered C-Section 24/05
- @faithandhopellove - Baby Girl + Angel Baby "Little Bubba" 31/05
- @Corbes -Baby Girl 08/07
- @Bongley-Baby Boy - 14/07
- @Lolly99 - B/G Twins Delivered C-Sections 21/07
- @Felicity Fox - EDD 19th October
- @AnnaMM - EDD 19th December
- @MamaKes- EDD- 23 December
- @Gagingi - EDD- 25 December
- @Molros - EDD - 28 December
- @Gen72- EDD 6 Jan 2017
- @Precious40- EDD 13 Jan 2017
- @tegs26 - EDD 31 Jan 2017
- @Green lady - EDD 11 Mar 2017
- @Blossom74 - DE Cycle - Aus
- @Rhino - DE Cycle - Greece
- @tuxcat - DE Cycle- Aus
- @gorgeousgeorge - DE Cycle - Greece
- @Tahli - DE TET Cape Town??
- @amie999 - DE Cycle
- @Summer - DE Cycle
- @Bradders - DE Cycle - Greece
- @winsor - DE Cycle - Aus
- @emski72 - DE Cycle - Cape Town
Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 09-08-2016 at 12:04.
Thanks again everyone... It does help. Im up for whatever happens..
Last edited by Mod-Degrassi; 10-08-2016 at 08:21. Reason: off topic
[I did say to them so there's no chance of a double and they said no again no harm in trying my luck.[/QUOTE]
Considering Warren explained to me yesterday they thaw them at around 7/7.30am, giving them about 4 hours to start moving/dividing I'd be re-asking around 6.55am!! It must be hard for him, as his records will be scrutinised with the KEDP.
What day is transfer? You must be counting down the sleeps or lack there of!!
Would you like twins? I had a dream lastnight that I was holding my newborn twins.
Pregnant for the first-time?
Not sure where to start? We can help!
Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!