@Maxwellsmum, I'm so excited for you about your upcoming transfer! Finally your time has come. Here's to a successful transfer of one sticky bean
You might recall a while ago I was telling you all about how painful my joints were? It all started suddenly during my last stim cycle and since then my hips, shoulders and knees have been absolutely killing me. I'm not one to take painkillers but I've often found myself dosing up just to be able to get some sleep.
Anyway, last week I went to my GP and lodged a formal complaint Something along the lines of only being 42 and walking like a grandma! He ordered some BT's which I duly carried out, and said that if there was anything that showed up he would call me, but to otherwise not bother about making an appointment to come back.
So I got a call last week saying the Doctor wanted to see me. My appointment is at 3pm today Quietly crapping bricks.....
I'm a regular 27 day cycle girl. I've just gone to the bathroom and fresh red blood with cramps. It's only cd24. WTF? This would give me a 23 day cycle. This happened last cycle too. Then it stopped for a few days before the main event. I put it down to the stress of the anniversary of Mum's passing. But this month there is no excuse. Is this peri menopausal?? If it is genuinely cd1 then I'll need to change all my Hysteroscopy booking and plans.
It might just be 'one of those things' hon
I think you will just need to take it for what it is. If you get full flow, it's CD 1 and you'll have to arrange your appointments around that accordingly. What a PITA though.
Last edited by Blossom74; 09-08-2016 at 10:02.
it's nothing serious Luv!!!
The way you've described your symptoms, it wouldn't surprise me if your inflammatory markers were up and it was some kind of "Reactive Arthritis" issue you were dealing with???
Anyhoo...as long as it isn't serious and they can treat whatever it is and get you back to 100% fighting fit again, that's all that matters
The Over 40's Warrior Woman Roll Call
- @Caesardust - DE Cycle - Cape Town
- @Maxwellsmum - DE FET- Aus
- @Lastchance75 - DE FETx3 Hawaii
- @Charlie74 - OE FET
- @Grace1 - OE Cycle
- @pingc383 - OE FET
- @LillyM - OE Cycle
- @skeeter - OE Stim Cycle
- @ange1111- OE Cycle
- @Heyside - Day 5 transfer x 2 08/08
- @Arianasmum - Day 3 transfer 08/08
- @Green lady - BFFP!!!
- @midnite01 - BFFP!!!!
- @winsor - Donor Found!!!! 02/08 -EDA
- @Blossom74 -Final counselling session 18/08
- @Summer-Deciding on DE options with DH
- @MissDa - EDA
- @40NotOut - OE Stim Cycle (July)
- @JulieMalooley - B/G Twins Delivered C-Section 24/05
- @faithandhopellove - Baby Girl + Angel Baby "Little Bubba" 31/05
- @Corbes -Baby Girl 08/07
- @Bongley-Baby Boy - 14/07
- @Lolly99 - B/G Twins Delivered C-Sections 21/07
- @Felicity Fox - EDD 19th October
- @AnnaMM - EDD 19th December
- @MamaKes- EDD- 23 December
- @Gagingi - EDD- 25 December
- @Molros - EDD - 28 December
- @Gen72- EDD 6 Jan 2017
- @Precious40- EDD 13 Jan 2017
- @tegs26 - EDD 31 Jan 2017
- @Green lady - EDD 11 Mar 2017
- @Blossom74 - DE Cycle - Aus
- @Rhino - DE Cycle - Greece
- @tuxcat - DE Cycle- Aus
- @gorgeousgeorge - DE Cycle - Greece
- @Tahli - DE TET Cape Town??
- @amie999 - DE Cycle
- @Summer - DE Cycle
- @Bradders - DE Cycle - Greece
- @winsor - DE Cycle - Aus
- @emski72 - DE Cycle - Cape Town
Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 10-08-2016 at 13:04.
Pregnant for the first-time?
Not sure where to start? We can help!