@Maxwellsmum were they actually hinting at gender selection??
The Over 40's Warrior Woman Roll Call
- @Caesardust - DE Cycle - Cape Town
- @Maxwellsmum - DE FET- Aus
- @Lastchance75 - DE FETx3 Hawaii
- @Charlie74 - OE FET
- @Grace1 - OE Cycle
- @pingc383 - OE FET
- @LillyM - OE Cycle
- @skeeter - OE Stim Cycle
- @ange1111- OE Cycle
- @Heyside - Day 5 transfer x 2 08/08
- @Arianasmum - Day 3 transfer 08/08
- @Green lady - BFFP!!!
- @midnite01 - BFFP!!!!
- @winsor - Donor Found!!!! 02/08 -EDA
- @Blossom74 - Begin counselling process 08/7 - EDA
- @Summer-Deciding on DE options with DH
- @MissDa - EDA
- @40NotOut - OE Stim Cycle (July)
- @JulieMalooley - B/G Twins Delivered C-Section 24/05
- @faithandhopellove - Baby Girl + Angel Baby "Little Bubba" 31/05
- @Corbes -Baby Girl 08/07
- @Bongley-Baby Boy - 14/07
- @Lolly99 - B/G Twins Delivered C-Sections 21/07
- @Felicity Fox - EDD 19th October
- @AnnaMM - EDD 19th December
- @MamaKes- EDD- 23 December
- @Gagingi - EDD- 25 December
- @Molros - EDD - 28 December
- @Gen72- EDD 6 Jan 2017
- @Precious40- EDD 13 Jan 2017
- @tegs26 - EDD 31 Jan 2017
- @Green lady - EDD 11 Mar 2017
- @Blossom74 - DE Cycle - Aus
- @Rhino - DE Cycle - Greece
- @tuxcat - DE Cycle- Aus
- @gorgeousgeorge - DE Cycle - Greece
- @Tahli - DE TET Cape Town??
- @amie999 - DE Cycle
- @Summer - DE Cycle
- @Bradders - DE Cycle - Greece
- @winsor - DE Cycle - Aus
- @emski72 - DE Cycle - Cape Town
Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 09-08-2016 at 12:04.
Thanks again everyone... It does help. Im up for whatever happens..
Last edited by Mod-Degrassi; 10-08-2016 at 08:21. Reason: off topic
[I did say to them so there's no chance of a double and they said no again no harm in trying my luck.[/QUOTE]
Considering Warren explained to me yesterday they thaw them at around 7/7.30am, giving them about 4 hours to start moving/dividing I'd be re-asking around 6.55am!! It must be hard for him, as his records will be scrutinised with the KEDP.
What day is transfer? You must be counting down the sleeps or lack there of!!
Would you like twins? I had a dream lastnight that I was holding my newborn twins.
@BlondeinBrisvegas Do you think it might be worthwhile on the roll call adding 'Australia' next to the girls doing ED in Oz, just as you have for those of us doing it in CT or Greece. Just a teeny tiny suggestion. xx
@Billie2 - Grest that your nurse helped out and got you in for a scan. The bleeding stopping is also good hoping its not connected with bub and more of a vascular thing in utero like a lot of women talk about in esrly pregnancy. Good luck hun x
@Jazzabelle13 - Thanks hun yes tww is hell your right trying to be stress free about it but I know it will set in on the second week.
@Charlie74 - yes you will definitely get compassion and care as well as some straight talking from Warren hun I definitely trust him.
@Tahli - I really think Warren has a givem amount of DET he can do each month and his hands are tied. He has commented before if he could he would do it for everyone. Last month we got a straight out no from him but our teansfer was later in the month (maybe he was running out of det) this month we earlier in the month and was told to ask him on the day but we didn't need to persuade him at all and he was happy to do it. I think as @Maxwellsmum has said in the past its the fact dhe is using fantastic quality embies in comparison to my own chromosomally crappy embryos haha! I know my chance of twins is so so slim and I would be so pleased to even get 1 bub with a bfp.
@Maxwellsmum - Great that you are feeling so good about things not long until Saturday at all and your world wind day for transfer - exciting!!
Last edited by Mod-Degrassi; 10-08-2016 at 08:20. Reason: Off topic
Pregnant for the first-time?
Not sure where to start? We can help!