Closed Thread
Page 3 of 99 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 981
  1. #21
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    3,098
    Thanks
    7,209
    Thanked
    13,550
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi girls, thanks for all your well wishes.
    Warren is definately The Man. I feel like I've wasted tens of thousands of dollars on previous treatments/FSs.
    My eggs are no longer a possibility which was incredibly sobering.
    3.5 non stop hours with his team, 10 vials of blood taken, 5 vaginal swabs, 1 ultrasound.
    I need an MRI asap to confirm the extent of my newly diagnosed Adenomyosis. If it's significant then onto Zoladex for 3 months before being able to cycle.

    His treatment plan:
    Soft meds - Folic Acid, Berocca, Fish Oil, Zinc, Aspirin, high protein diet and lots of fluids
    Hard meds - Intralipids, Prednisone, Feldene, Trental, Progynova, Ethinyl Estradiol, Sandrena Gel, Nitrodur Patches, Clexane, Gonal F, Neuprogen, Provera, Progestone Pessaries, Pregnyl, Viagra Pessaries.
    Procedures - Hysteoscopy with Endo Scratch and Lipiodol Flush

    The TET will be the next transfer if I can get my lining to 6.5mm. With a thin lining you're at a large risk of a full hysterectomy when giving birth.
    If it's unsuccessful he suggested California Conceptions instead of CFC.
    Oh and I have a "beautiful vagina" which should be useful for my future Tinder profile.
    Last edited by Tahli; 06-08-2016 at 08:09.

  2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Tahli For This Useful Post:

    ange1111  (09-08-2016),BlondeinBrisvegas  (06-08-2016),Blossom74  (06-08-2016),Caesardust  (06-08-2016),calypso75  (06-08-2016),Charlie74  (06-08-2016),Corbes  (07-08-2016),faithandhopellove  (06-08-2016),Gagingi  (06-08-2016),gorgeousgeorge  (06-08-2016),Grace1  (06-08-2016),LillyM  (06-08-2016),Lolly99  (06-08-2016),midnite01  (06-08-2016),Rhino  (07-08-2016),winsor  (06-08-2016)

  3. #22
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    1,219
    Thanks
    1,563
    Thanked
    6,880
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    try to stay busy.
    Yoga sounds perfect. xxoo
    Quote Originally Posted by Caesardust View Post
    Yes Monday 8am one and only lining scan. I've been on the down reg cycle for 2 months and I think knowing everything at this point rests on that scan is starting to freak me out. The stress of it all has built to a mountain that seems impossible to climb. My lining is such trouble I wonder if all these drugs have done anything as the ones in the past haven't and also now the worry I've ovulated. I'm just so nervous. I'm a wreck! I'm going to yoga soon so hopefully that calms me down but it's going to be a long weekend.

  4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Maxwellsmum For This Useful Post:

    BlondeinBrisvegas  (06-08-2016),Blossom74  (06-08-2016),Caesardust  (06-08-2016),faithandhopellove  (06-08-2016),winsor  (06-08-2016)

  5. #23
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    1,219
    Thanks
    1,563
    Thanked
    6,880
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahli View Post
    Hi girls, thanks for all your well wishes.
    Warren is definately The Man. I feel like I've wasted tens of thousands of dollars on previous treatments/FSs.
    My eggs are no longer a possibility which was incredibly sobering.
    3.5 non stop hours with his team, 10 vials of blood taken, 5 vaginal swabs, 1 ultrasound.
    I need an MRI asap to confirm the extent of my newly diagnosed Adenomyosis. If it's significant then onto Zoladex for 3 months before being able to cycle.

    His treatment plan:
    Soft meds - Folic Acid, Berocca, Fish Oil, Zinc, Aspirin, high protein diet and lots of fluids
    Hard meds - Intralipids, Prednisone, Feldene, Trental, Progynova, Ethinyl Estradiol, Sandrena Gel, Nitrodur Patches, Clexane, Gonal F, Neuprogen, Provera, Progestone Pessaries, Pregnyl, Viagra Pessaries.
    Procedures - Hysteoscopy with Endo Scratch and Lipiodol Flush

    The TET will be the next transfer if I can get my lining to 6.5mm. With a thin lining you're at a large risk of a full hysterectomy when giving birth.
    If it's unsuccessful he suggested California Conceptions instead of CFC.
    Oh and I have a "beautiful vagina" which should me useful for my future Tinder profile.

    Your meds are much the same as mine and they worked for me ☺
    Yeah I always say I try not to count my pre wazza cycles but it's hard not too when they cost $10k each.
    He has a way with words doesn't he. I'm glad you have a plan though that's great news xo

  6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Maxwellsmum For This Useful Post:

    BlondeinBrisvegas  (06-08-2016),Blossom74  (06-08-2016),faithandhopellove  (06-08-2016),Tahli  (06-08-2016),winsor  (06-08-2016)

  7. #24
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    3,498
    Thanks
    27,344
    Thanked
    13,854
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahli View Post
    Hi girls, thanks for all your well wishes.
    Warren is definately The Man. I feel like I've wasted tens of thousands of dollars on previous treatments/FSs.
    My eggs are no longer a possibility which was incredibly sobering.
    3.5 non stop hours with his team, 10 vials of blood taken, 5 vaginal swabs, 1 ultrasound.
    I need an MRI asap to confirm the extent of my newly diagnosed Adenomyosis. If it's significant then onto Zoladex for 3 months before being able to cycle.

    His treatment plan:
    Soft meds - Folic Acid, Berocca, Fish Oil, Zinc, Aspirin, high protein diet and lots of fluids
    Hard meds - Intralipids, Prednisone, Feldene, Trental, Progynova, Ethinyl Estradiol, Sandrena Gel, Nitrodur Patches, Clexane, Gonal F, Neuprogen, Provera, Progestone Pessaries, Pregnyl, Viagra Pessaries.
    Procedures - Hysteoscopy with Endo Scratch and Lipiodol Flush

    The TET will be the next transfer if I can get my lining to 6.5mm. With a thin lining you're at a large risk of a full hysterectomy when giving birth.
    If it's unsuccessful he suggested California Conceptions instead of CFC.
    Oh and I have a "beautiful vagina" which should me useful for my future Tinder profile.

    Bahahahaha, you know which part of your post I focussed on hon! I'm sure you and your 'beautiful vagina' will go great on Tinder and RSVP too, ha ha!

    Seriously though, glad to have you back. I'm going to reveal my true ignorance here and admit that I have ZERO idea what 'Adenomyosis' is but shall rush off to Google and find out.

    I'm very sorry to hear of the end of your OE journey though. Some of us accept it and move on, and some of us really grieve that loss, so I just want to give you a big hug in case you are one of the latter.

    Go Wazza! He is a miracle man and here's hoping his cocktail of meds is the key to you holding a baby in your arms in the VERY near future.

  8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Blossom74 For This Useful Post:

    BlondeinBrisvegas  (06-08-2016),Caesardust  (06-08-2016),faithandhopellove  (06-08-2016),Tahli  (06-08-2016),tuxcat  (06-08-2016),winsor  (06-08-2016)

  9. #25
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    3,098
    Thanks
    7,209
    Thanked
    13,550
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Caesardust View Post
    Ovulating due to double dose of Synarel??? Panicking like mad. A couple of times when I didn't think it worked I've sprayed twice. I guess I'll find out on Monday if this cycle is cancelled. Who the hell knows what I do then?

    If there was ewcm for a couple of days and now none do you think I've ovulated?
    @Caesardust This most probably has already been addressed but if not...all of the CT Girls do two sniffs or Synarel in the morning and two at night. I've not heard of anyone ovulating yet. Even when I went for a scan and had an 18mm lead follicle, and had follow up bloods, I still hadn't ovulated. If you're concerned go for a follicle and lining scan hun. Is that what you're doing on Monday?

  10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tahli For This Useful Post:

    BlondeinBrisvegas  (06-08-2016),Blossom74  (06-08-2016),faithandhopellove  (06-08-2016),winsor  (06-08-2016)

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1,620
    Thanks
    5,875
    Thanked
    8,555
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Tahli sounds like you are really happy with his plan. I have Adeno (significant) hence why Im on synarel for 8 weeks to reduce it down. Apparently its pretty common in our age group. The frustrating part for me was that I couldn't try that approach on my OE cycles due to my lack of response as they were too worried they couldn't wake my ovaries back up again to do a fresh stim straight after. Its amazing no one ever noticed your ultrasounds were showing you had it - mine are always very fuzzy looking, and it was predicted right back even before IVF and confirmed during my lap.

    Im happy for you that you've scratched your itch and have a new plan forward!

    You could use the "beautiful vagina" quote in your testimonials on your profiles
    @Blossom74 sounds like you've got a lot on your plate, reminds me I have to do my tax. Your parents sound so cute, good luck with the sale
    @Caesardust yoga sounds like a GREAT idea

  12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to tuxcat For This Useful Post:

    BlondeinBrisvegas  (06-08-2016),Blossom74  (06-08-2016),faithandhopellove  (06-08-2016),Tahli  (06-08-2016),winsor  (06-08-2016)

  13. #27
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    1,110
    Thanks
    3,600
    Thanked
    4,651
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahli View Post
    @Caesardust This most probably has already been addressed but if not...all of the CT Girls do two sniffs or Synarel in the morning and two at night. I've not heard of anyone ovulating yet. Even when I went for a scan and had an 18mm lead follicle, and had follow up bloods, I still hadn't ovulated. If you're concerned go for a follicle and lining scan hun. Is that what you're doing on Monday?
    @Tahli welcome back and thank you for responding to my post along with all the other lovelies attempting to calm me down. I only was told to do 1 spray am/pm 12 hrs apart. It's worked in the past so I'm just being paranoid surely. Scan on Monday is for lining and I suppose the check I haven't ovulated???

    I'm sorry to hear your oe are done but at least you know you can put that to bed now. Your ds is your oe right? I think having one less choice in this ivf caper is actually a relief. Wazza sounds amazing and I'll be definitely going to see him if this cycle fails for me. Ps well done on the vagina status!

  14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Caesardust For This Useful Post:

    BlondeinBrisvegas  (06-08-2016),Blossom74  (06-08-2016),faithandhopellove  (06-08-2016),gorgeousgeorge  (06-08-2016),Tahli  (06-08-2016),tuxcat  (06-08-2016),winsor  (06-08-2016)

  15. #28
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    3,098
    Thanks
    7,209
    Thanked
    13,550
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Maxwellsmum Are there any differences in what we've been prescribed?
    The only med I took home was the Neuprogen (2 X $100) as its apparently not readily available. I need time to digest things before racing off to fill a billion scripts.
    I've just rang 3 imaging places to book the MRI but they don't do uterus scans. I'm waiting for the next one to open at 9am. How the heck have I had such a huge amount of scans and surgeries and in that time only one sonographer casually asked if I'd been diagnosed with Adenomysis. When I said I didn't even know what it was, she back tracked. Warren scanned for a few minutes and Bingo. He said there's no hard proof it impacts on fertility but if I want to be thorough then do the Zolodex for 3 months. It's my choice.

  16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tahli For This Useful Post:

    ange1111  (09-08-2016),BlondeinBrisvegas  (06-08-2016),Blossom74  (06-08-2016),faithandhopellove  (06-08-2016),gorgeousgeorge  (06-08-2016),Maxwellsmum  (06-08-2016),tuxcat  (06-08-2016),winsor  (06-08-2016)

  17. #29
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    1,219
    Thanks
    1,563
    Thanked
    6,880
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So @Tahlis vjayjay is "beautiful. Mine and BIB'S were both "as tight as as a fish's ar $ehole". I'm almost offended on behalf of my vjayjay

  18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Maxwellsmum For This Useful Post:

    ange1111  (09-08-2016),BlondeinBrisvegas  (06-08-2016),Blossom74  (06-08-2016),gorgeousgeorge  (06-08-2016),Tahli  (06-08-2016),winsor  (06-08-2016)

  19. #30
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    1,219
    Thanks
    1,563
    Thanked
    6,880
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahli View Post
    @Maxwellsmum Are there any differences in what we've been prescribed?
    The only med I took home was the Neuprogen (2 X $100) as its apparently not readily available. I need time to digest things before racing off to fill a billion scripts.
    I've just rang 3 imaging places to book the MRI but they don't do uterus scans. I'm waiting for the next one to open at 9am. How the heck have I had such a huge amount of scans and surgeries and in that time only one sonographer casually asked if I'd been diagnosed with Adenomysis. When I said I didn't even know what it was, she back tracked. Warren scanned for a few minutes and Bingo. He said there's no hard proof it impacts on fertility but if I want to be thorough then do the Zolodex for 3 months. It's my choice.
    I'm not on the Zoladex or Neuprogam. The scripted med's you listed are much the same
    Honestly the thing I think that may have gotten my lining up this time is the FSH. It's the only different scripted med (and the framara).
    It's truly wonderful isn't it to finally get some answers you will be doing your TET in no time hun.

  20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Maxwellsmum For This Useful Post:

    BlondeinBrisvegas  (06-08-2016),Blossom74  (06-08-2016),faithandhopellove  (06-08-2016),Tahli  (06-08-2016),winsor  (06-08-2016)


 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Pyjamas.com.au
With so many gorgeous brands and styles for every season, our pyjamas, nighties, robes, sleepsuits and sleeping bags are lovely for lights out and perfect for lazy days. Get 10% off first order using code bubhub. Be quick offer ends 31/12/16.
sales & new stuffsee all
Bub Hub Sales Listing
HAVING A SALE? Let parents know about it with a Bub Hub Sales listing. Listings are featured on our well trafficked Sales Page + selected randomly to appear on EVERY page
featured supporter
Baby U & The Wiggles - Toilet Training Products
Toilet training can be a testing time but Baby U is there to assist you and your toddler with the daunting task of toilet training. With a range of products that can be used at home, on holidays or out & about.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!