+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default weekend chat

Anyone up for a chat this weekend? Desperately seeking anything a a distraction tonight so what's on for you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hey @pointless1, I'm in for random chat
    I just got myself fish and chips for dinner as I'm being super lazy with food while DH is away having said that I have a cheesecake baking in the oven to take to a party tomorrow night. DD and I won't go for long as I'll need to bring her home for bedtime.
    I have to go to the optometrist tomorrow too to get my prescription checked for contacts as its been ages since I wore them and need them to take DD to swimming lessons (Sunday morning) now that DH is away. So add in some work when DD is sleeping and there's my whole weekend
    About to shower DD and hang out the washing and that's it for my night. I'll have a nice glass of wine when DD is in bed in about an hour. Can't wait!
    Are you getting out at all on the weekend?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm trying to find ready made roller blinds that actually fit. My Windows are standard aluminium sized,why do they always look not wide enough? Why can't the fabric be wide enough to fit. Have just returned another blind to spotlight, will have to keep looking.

Iim sick of winter, is it cold where you are pointless?

Thanks
    Reviews
    busy weekend for you. Enjoy your glass of wine - I miss having wine every now & then but my medication doesn't go well with it.

I'm not sure about going out or not. I should be going to DS's last baseball game for the year tomorrow but I'm not feeling up to going anywhere & because of the team he's playing against & a rivalry it is a major deal with a presentation afterwards. He is staying with one of his teammates tonight so he can get there even if I don't want to, then I think he is staying with someone else tomorrow night maybe.

I would love nothing more than to stay in bed given that I have slept a total of 3 hours since Monday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by yadot View Post
    I'm trying to find ready made roller blinds that actually fit. My Windows are standard aluminium sized,why do they always look not wide enough? Why can't the fabric be wide enough to fit. Have just returned another blind to spotlight, will have to keep looking.

Iim sick of winter, is it cold where you are pointless?
    that sucks with the blinds. I live in a rental & it has crappy timber blinds that don't fit any windows & screens that don't fit - in fact the screen on the kitchen window fits the window that doesn't slide open & 3 of them fall off whenever it is windy.

The days have been nice here but freezing nights. But overall this winter has been crazy cold & wet & horrible. What about where you are - any decent weather at all?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Kids are currently watching Kung Fu Panda 3, and movie for later is the sequel to Snow white and the huntsman...so some not so classic Hemsy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    DH is making home made pizza, while I watch the pre-AFL shows.

DH is working this weekend, so after ballet tomorrow, it will probably be a Pokemon Go afternoon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    my phone doesn't like pokemon go - GPS never works

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pointless1 View Post
    that sucks with the blinds. I live in a rental & it has crappy timber blinds that don't fit any windows & screens that don't fit - in fact the screen on the kitchen window fits the window that doesn't slide open & 3 of them fall off whenever it is windy.

The days have been nice here but freezing nights. But overall this winter has been crazy cold & wet & horrible. What about where you are - any decent weather at all?
    I live in regional Vic, it feels like it's been cold for 6 months! With the heating on constantly and thermals are necessary here

That sucks about your blinds. If mine hadnt literally fallen off I wouldn't have started looking.

Good that you've had nice days.

Do you have a Tv series you're into? At the moment I'm loving breaking bad, even though it seems I'm the last person on earth to get round to watching it!!