+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    If you have bed bath and table near by i got some sheets for my bed and ds for the same price as target.

Thanks
    Reviews
    The Kmart linen is rubbish, I have them on the spare bed. The target sheets are much nicer but are more expensive.

I wait for the sales for linens but am about to splash out on some Aura linen (I love Aura) for our 2nd wedding anniversary

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sign up to the canningvale email list, they have 70% off promos quite often and you can get their 1000tc sheets for a steal.
    I buy target for dd, and find them to be fine. DJs own brand are quite good too, if you keep an eye out for 30% off. I never pay full price for linen.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to PinkTutu For This Useful Post:

moosey  (05-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Cheap sheets

I was just looking on catch of the day and they have 1000 TC sheets for $50 at the moment.

Eta: In the 'Homewares under $50' section.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Happymum2 For This Useful Post:

moosey  (05-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes Kmart is crap. I bought a quilt cover for my daughters bed because I loved the print. I had to take it off because it's so bad.
    My favourite for value and quality have been sheets and quilt covers from Spotlight when they have their sales.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Update - I just bought a doona cover from adairs for $40 ( on sale- reduced from $200). I went to target and was going to buy 350 thread count for $40 but they had sold out of the colour I wanted. I'll hear to target and Spotlight tomorrow. I'll check out online too. Thanks!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Harris scarf have them (never purchased) but I do buy my doona covers from there.
    I just got a bunch from big w no issues there.

I should check out adairs, I went through a buying quilts, covers, bed sheets, etc addiction last month. Over it now. It was costly.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't think you can expect much from Kmart when you pay $20 for a quilt cover set. A lot of people change them every season so hence they prob sell a tonne

I go to adairs when on sale and use my linen lovers card aswell for extra discount.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I use Kmart sheets for the guest room. cheap and cheerful. they'd probably be ok to sleep under but I doubt they'd last long.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I must be the odd one out because most of our sheets and doona covers are from Kmart and I like them. Yeah they do need a wash before they go on but I don't mind them. Oh but I also buy the cotton/polyester ones, not just polyester. We bought the boys Jake and the pirate covers a little while ago, from target because they were reduced, and I didn't read the label and they're something like 100% polyester and they're useless!! The doona is always falling into the bottom or corners and pillows always slip out of the covers.