+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Change in morning sickness?

Hi Ladies just wondering some advice and I guess some help to put my mind at ease. I am 8 week 3days with my first baby. At about 6 and half week I got really bad morning sickness, which lasted about two weeks. Since about Monday my morning sickness has eased pretty much off.. i am just a bit worried this might mean something bad? I have also been waking through the night with strange stomach cramps, it kinda fills like I need to throw up or need to (sorry to much information) fo a big poo. Just wondering if any one else has experienced any symptoms like these? And are they normal or should I be worried? Thanks in advance.
    Worried first time mum.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm 9w4d and have been feeling great the last week as well. I wasn't sick but had really sore boobs and felt really off. Not so much anymore! I have also had really bad indigestion the last few days (ie tummy cramps) as well. Plus lots of women get constipated which could be giving you cramps?

In short it sounds normal to me
    I know it's hard but try not to worry (so hypocritical ha ha all I do is worry and wish I was sick so at least I knew I'm still pregnant!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I feel you ladies! I'm 7 + 2 and I haven't really been sick at all. I've had waves of nausea from week 5-6 but that seems to have gone now. I definitely have food aversions still but boobs don't hurt anymore. Was terrified there'd be nothing there at the 7w scan but the heartbeat was there and everything looks ok so far. The only continuous symptom I've had is extreme tiredness. I could sleep forever.

I'm trying to stay positive and remember not everyone gets sick (and there's still time to get sick).

Hang in there @twentysomething! Only 4 more weeks of first Tri for you to go

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi
    I'm 14 weeks and 3 days today and I found that my morning sickness was off and on a lot around that time. I had an ultrasound done when I was around 8 weeks to check my due date and I remember being convinced I was going to go in and they weren't going to be able to find a heartbeat because my symptoms had disappeared but everything was fine. My morning sickness, food aversions and sore boobs used to go for a few days, come back for a week, go for a week etc. It's normal for your symptoms to fluctuate like that so try not to worry! Every woman is different when they're pregnant