Closed Thread
Page 85 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Positivity I've only just noticed that my energy has returned this week at 15wks. I no longer require a daytime nap haha. Still waiting for that pregnancy glow though..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, how is everyone going? I think I'm finally starting to feel slightly better (maybe 20% less sick and more energy)- yay! At 13 + 3 am hoping that by 14 or so weeks I'll be cruising. Went on a bit of a maternity wear shopping spree this week, and it all just got delivered- eeek! It was tough going wading through all the ugly, frumpy nanna wear! Honestly, just because we're up the Duff doesn't mean we want to look like crap! Found some awesome stuff at Soon Maternity, and a few nice things at Ripe and Pea in a Pod. Think I'd better stop shopping, as DH is going to get back home and have a heart attack at my new wardrobe. But, I figure they are essential items
    Hope everyone is feeling good. Yay for the weekend.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Gypsy37 glad to read you're starting to feel a bit better! You'll be kicking goals in no time. So exciting buying some good maternity clothes! I've got my jeans pulled together today with a hair tie so I think I best go on a shopping spree soon too.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefull29 For This Useful Post:

Gypsy37  (15-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @SurferGalGC Thanks! Gives me hope that I'll feel more normal soon. Still needing a daytime nap when I'm home on the weekends but really struggling on work days when I cant do that.

@ Gypsy37 Thats great that you have found some nice looking maternity wear. I'll have to check those sites out. Also great to hear that you are starting to feel better! What a relief.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Positivity For This Useful Post:

Gypsy37  (15-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, been pretty quiet in here. Hope you're all travelling ok? I'm assuming the reason you're all quiet is because everything is going as planned and is uneventful which is great.

I'm 16 weeks today! Still feeling the odd sensation but I'm still not confident enough to say it's the baby moving just yet. My MS is still here, having more good days than bad but today has been particularly bad. I have my next ob appointment next week, time seems to be going so slowly. I just wanna see bubs again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopefull29
    Hello!! Yes, very quiet in here. I think we've lost a few girls to the jun/jul/aug thread.
    Happy 16 weeks! I am 19+4 today. Nearly half way . Got my morph scan tomorrow first thing . Can't wait to see bubs.
    Have been feeling heaps of movement! It is the best feeling ever. So reassuring!
    Bugger to hear your MS is still hanging around. Mine is still lurking but thankfully it's not always present! All the best with the wait for got OB appt. xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopefull29 hello still here!
    I'm 14 weeks now and have my first midwife appointment tomorrow.
    Can't wait for next scan and to be half way through
    I've just been getting what I think is round ligament pain as have some short sharp pains on one side of my belly occasionally. MS seems to have gone away and have a lot more energy than I did a few weeks ago.
    Hope everyone else is doing good x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Muchulu1 omg almost half way!! That's so exciting! All the best for tomorrow. So so cool you're feeling so much movement. Sucks your ms is still lurking, but great to hear it's not always present- gives me hope! Lol
    @Finchee exciting for your first appointment with your mid wife tomorrow. Will they do a scan too? I was getting some round ligament pain on and off but it seems to have stopped over the last few weeks. I started prenatal Pilates so not sure if that might be why it's stopped. Great your ms has gone and your energy levels are back. It's a great feeling getting your energy back.

Both you ladies will have to update on your appointments tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey guys! Great to hear everyone is going well! Definitely love to hear updates on everyone's appointments as well! I had an OB appointment yesterday to go over results of last weeks NT scan. She was happy with the results so that was good. Got to see bubby again on the scan which was awesome! I think I am going to have to wait now about 5 weeks till my morph scan! That is going to be a long wait! I have an appointment with a midwife in 4 weeks but I'm guessing she probably wont scan.

Question: What is everyone taking with regards to vitamin support. Last week I finished up my prenatal vitamin as the doctor had said you dont need folic acid after first trimester. So now I'm on iron (with vitamin c) calcium, fish oil, and probiotic. And aspirin still until 36 weeks. I dont have the most varied diet so was wondering if there were other supplements that are important for baby.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Positivity Google the better baby book by Lana Asprey. On her website is a list of supplements which are beneficial. She is a pretty amazing lady