+ Reply to Thread
Page 84 of 99 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default IVF babies due March/April/May 2017

@bubbles21 congratulations Hun! That's awesome. Those pics are super cute!
    @julianicholson I was 10+4 and we went with harmony which cost $460 results were back in a week.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefull29 For This Useful Post:

julianicholson  (10-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by julianicholson View Post
    Hi team, I was just wondering how many weeks you were when you had your NIPT and how much it was? Just starting to look into all the different tests I can have
    I had the generation nipt at 10+2. It was $445 and results were back in 7 days

4. The Following User Says Thank You to bubbles21 For This Useful Post:

julianicholson  (10-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey guys! Had my NT scan today which went really well! Everything is looking good, baby measuring exactly to date and all results came back low risk! OMG such a relief! Definitely feel more comfortable telling people now and actually starting to make some baby plans! Can't wait till the next scan to hopefully find out the gender. I'm sure the time will fly past!
    @bubbles21 Congratulations on the great news at your scan!! It is such a relief hey! I have been so nervous waiting for this scan and now I feel like I can relax and actually start to enjoy it! My little one was super active today too. The poor sonographer had to work hard! Lol!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Positivity For This Useful Post:

Gypsy37  (11-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Positivity congrats on your scan today, it's such a relief to see baby moving and finding out everything's going ok. @bubbles21 congrats on your scan too. You got some great 3D photos.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Positivity congrats on your scan!! So so exciting!! Have you got a cool way to do your announcement?

I think my MS is finally starting to settle! Since Friday I've only had to vomit every second morning and even on those mornings I do vomit I still feel pretty good. My energy levels are coming back so I've been able to get back into daily yoga and walking and I actually feel like eating fruit & vegies. Such a relief to feel like I'm coming out of the other side. I'm 15 weeks now, time is starting to go quickly!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefull29 For This Useful Post:

julianicholson  (11-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Positivity congratulations on the scan it's definitely such a relief!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Finchee and @bubbles21
    @hopefull29 Thanks! I'm not sure I'll do a big announcement actually. Most people close to me already know. I called my grandparents this morning which was lovely and I'm sure they'll update the extended family. There are a few friends that I havent told yet but will probably just call and tell them or try and catch up with them and tell them in person. I'm definitely not keen on facebook announcement as being single I dont want to be answering questions on that platform necessarily. I think face to face will be better! I do love a good pregnancy announcement though! Lol. I see them on Pinterest and there are so many cool ways to do it. Maybe next time!
    So great to hear your MS is abating! Must feel like a new person.

For everyone into their second trimester - I have read a few times that you get more energy in your second trimester. The last few weeks I have been super tired. I haven't been sleeping well either which hasn't helped but I think it is more than that. I'm keen to hear when anyone else started to get their energy back! I'm also keen to start a bit of exercise but at the moment I'm just spent!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Positivity thanks Hun, I sure do feel like a new person. My energy levels started to come back around 11-12 weeks and now at 15 weeks they're 100% back I've been going crazy catching up on everything that got put into the too hard basket.
    I'm that same as you with a Facebook announcement. DH would like to do one but I've told him maybe after 20 weeks. I bet your grandparents were over the moon! I told most of our friends face to face, it was a conversation I didn't love though- I felt very awkward telling people for some reason.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopefull29 Great to hear that maybe energy levels will improve soon! I am so behind with so many things! I have also found that most weekends recently I seem to be getting really bad headaches that take up most of the weekend which leaves me mostly in bed. Hoping they ease soon too.

My grandparents were definitely happy! They also love getting to tell the extended family which makes them feel kinda special. Both sides of my family are quite large so i am glad I get to miss out on that bit! It would takes me forever to call everyone up! Lol!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Positivity they'll return before you know it and you'll forget all about how tired you've been.
    That so cool your grandparents get to tell the extended family.

How is everyone else going? All going good with me. I'm getting impatient waiting until my next ob appointment, I tried to bring it forward a week but couldn't. Another 2 weeks to go. Now my symptoms are easing I'm starting to stress that something might be wrong again lol. I do however feel a "movement" most days so I'm not sure why I stress. I thought I'd be showing a bit more by now too. I have a slight bump but I just look a bit chubby really. I think I looked more pregnant when I was on the crinone!