+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @AmyEL Congratulations on your BFP and welcome!
    @hopefull29 Your story reminds me about a lady at my work. She only ever talks about herself and is currently pregnant too lol. She works on reception and I swear I hear her telling almost every client in the waiting room about her pregnancy! She loves the attention all on her. I'm not even sure if I'll bother saying anything to her to be honest. She will be finishing up in December to go on maternity leave anyway!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Lol @Positivity the lady at my work is also finishing up in December! We all can't wait! Lol. I just don't get personalities like that..... Drives me nuts!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks for the welcome ladies, I'm due in 3rd June, got BFP (official) on Tuesday... I started a DIG for June/July/August already, I'll hang out here till I get some joining me over there

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AmyEL For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (01-10-2016),Muchulu1  (01-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome @AmyEL

Been a good week! Been anxiously waiting for my 12 week scan and thinking too much. Everything was great saw baby moving around, lovely heartbeat sound. Everything came back as lowest risk but still considering to do NIPT. I feel so much better now I've seen baby is developing all ok. The placenta is at the front which they told me I might not feel baby moving until later on. Now completely off the pessaries for a week which is good feeling. 2 more weeks until my first hospital appointment with Midwife. I feel already that I'm starting to show just feel it's a little too early. Did anyone else get a bump at 12 weeks?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Finchee congrats on your scan! It's a great feeling isn't it. So glad it's all going good and you'll soon be off the pessaries. We did the NIPT before our 12 week scan, DH really wanted to do it for piece of mind however I would have been happy with a low risk at the 12 week scan but FS recommend doing it at 10 weeks so that's what we did. Are you finding out the sex?

How is everyone else feeling? Hope you've all had a nice relaxing weekend.

My MS has been horrendous over the weekend. I literally have not moved from the couch expect to spew and get drinks. Anything I eat makes me feel worse so I've hardly eaten all weekend. Hydralite icy poles and slurpees have been my major food group this weekend . Does anyone know of ms might get worse before it gets better? 14 weeks tomorrow I'm really hoping it starts to ease ASAP!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and @Finchee my bump started at like 8 weeks- more of a bloat but definitely a small bump at 12 weeks- pants were getting too tight.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopefull29 thank you! Yes want to find out the sex. Did you find out from NIPT?
    Sorry to hear your suffering bad MS. Hope it will ease for you very soon. I had nausea for about 3 weeks, only last couple of weeks been feeling better, one day it just wore off and got my appetite back, hope it will do the same for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Finchee Congratulations on your scan results! That must be such a relief. My scan is a week away and I'm starting to get very nervous. Just want everything to be ok!
    @hopefull29 Glad to hear you have been resting up and getting fluids. I really hope you feel better soon! You are a real strong lady!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Positivity thank you. Yes huge relief starting to enjoy the pregnancy now. I know how you feel it's hard not to be nervous, I'm sure it will be ok. Hope the week goes quick for you x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Finchee thanks Hun. I've been sick since 6 weeks so really hoping like you one day it just stops! I have a good day every now and then but it doesn't seem to last. We didn't find out the sex. DH was desperate to find out but I wanted to keep it a surprise and I won so we won't find out.
    @Positivity good luck with the wait for your scan. Going to be a long week but I'm sure everything will be fine. It's such an exciting scan! Thanks Hun.