+ Reply to Thread
Page 75 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I know crinone is so gross! I'm sure I still had it coming out for like a week and half after I finished it! Was so glad to finish it but also so nervous! I had a few left in the box and spread them out over a few days just for reassurance lol! I guess it was all worth it in the end can laugh about it now!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Positivity For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (30-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I hate crinone! I still have another 3 to take second daily before I stop lol

4. The Following User Says Thank You to bubbles21 For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (30-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg the crinone clean out, ugh! I had a couple of bleeds early on so the clean out at the end was VERY unpleasant.
    14wks tomorrow!! When do you guys count the second trimester from?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @SurferGalGC I remember my fresh transfer that didn't work the crinone mixed with my period omg I thought I was going to die! Yuk!
    I think you're right 14 weeks being the start of the 2nd trimester. I always thought it was 12 weeks but what I've been reading lately says 14 weeks so yay for reaching the 2nd trimester exciting! I'll join you on Monday!

I've officially told everyone that I feel needs to know now about our pregnancy. I got the weirdest response yesterday from a pregnant colleague when telling her. She literally just said "I did hear that" then walked away. Lol no congratulations, nothing!
    This particular ladies personality is everything's about her, never asks you how you are or what you're doing on the weekend always just how she is or what she is doing so no surprises really. Another lady who was with me was just like wtf! We came to the conclusion that she's most likely jealous that the attention is no longer all on her. I really wanted to her to ask more so I could tell her it was IVF because she was talking about a patient of hers going through IVF once (totally inappropriate for her to even be telling anyone) and she was like "surely if you had to go through IVF you'd just give up and realise kids aren't for you". I was so angry when she said this but controlled myself at the time being new to the clinic but now I've been there a while I'd love to tell her what I thought!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopefull29 holy crap that lady sounds like a piece of work!

My DH and I did our big announcement on Facebook last weekend just on a whim. It was a subtle post but so many people guessed straight away! It feels kind of great not to have to keep its secret anymore!

So cool that you're only a couple of days behind me!! I can't believe it's another six while weeks before the next scan!! I've been very spoilt with how many scans I've had so far. I've just got to trust that little Hubba Bubba is doing its thang! (We call it Hubba Bubba because I had a craving for Hubba Bubba chewing gum early on - I've been too cautious to have it though!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @SurferGalGC love the nick name cute! We've decided to not post it on Facebook until maybe around 20 weeks, we're both not big on Facebook anyway so seems strange to do it sooner. I see my OB at 16 weeks again so I'll get a quick scan then too. But I cannot wait for the 20 week scan. I think I'll be more relaxed going into it. Every other scan I've been so anxious in the lead up hoping to enjoy this next one!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Any June bubs? I'm due 3rd June & started a DIG but I'm all on my lonesome!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @AmyEL Welcome & congratulaations !!! Come & join us! We were talking earlier about adding June to the thread title. Pretty sure we have a June bub here already . More the merrier.
    How are you feeling? When did you get your BFP?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @AmyEL welcome & congratulations lovely. Yep there's another June Bub in here. Hope you're feeling well.

How can you change the group name to include June?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @AmyEL I'm here! I'm pretty sure this one will arrive in May, yours may well do too haha