+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @julianicholson I had implantation bleeding at 5dp5dt. Just a tiny amount. I also had cramping from the day of my transfer. Fingers crossed this is a good sign for you too!!
    The TWW is the hardest two weeks of your life I think!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefull29 For This Useful Post:

julianicholson  (28-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @julianicholson I was on 2 crinone pessaries per day from EPU through till 8 1/2 weeks. I would notice brown old blood in the crinone discharge all the time. I thought initially it could be leftover from EPU but it lasted for a while after my positive test. When I asked the FS about it, he said it would be from implantation not still from EPU. I definitely had some cramping too which was mild and would come and go. It lasted for several years weeks. One of my first clues that something had worked though was I had hot flushes! I hadn't read about that as a pregnancy symptom so was a bit worried my hormones were all screwed up but FS said was normal and because of all the extra oestrogen created by the pregnancy.

Good Luck for you test next week! FX

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Positivity For This Useful Post:

julianicholson  (29-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg crinone feels like a lifetime ago! It's funny to think that we take crinone/pessaries every day for weeks and I'd completely forgotten about the pleasant experience until you mentioned it! Very glad to be finished

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've been off crinone since Saturday and have only just become clear of the mess that comes with it! Oh it's so disgusting! Gold star to all of us for putting ourselves through what we do!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to jess8383 For This Useful Post:

SurferGalGC  (30-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol @jess8383 I stopped Sunday and unfortunately I've still got a bit of mess. Surely it's gotta stop soon!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopefull29 I have read that some women like to give themselves a clean out. I was researching it and found that it can absorb for up to 50 hours or something silly so I just left it as I wanted to maximise its potential! I'm sure leaving it contributes to the messiness

Thanks
    Reviews
    @jess8383 I've been doing a daily "clean out" since I stopped and a few times a week whilst I was using it. I seriously do not know how there is so much in there

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hadn't heard about the 50 hours. Interesting! Too late now. I hope to never use it again!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF babies due March/April/May 2017

I hope that for all of us! Yeah I've got access to medical databases at work. I'm a nurse and love to know all the ins and outs (no pun intended ) of what I'm giving myself. If I find where I read that I'll let you know, hopefully I didn't imagine that!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha it would make sense. It hangs around for so long in there I'm sure it takes time to absorb it all. I also love reading up on whatever I'm using but I didn't do much research with the IVF meds, just figured I needed them all and taking them the benefits would outweigh the side effects so I just went with the flow (really not like me, I'm a control freak!)