+ Reply to Thread
Page 73 of 99 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @jess8383 I know, our little thread is doing alright hey! I wondered whether I was in for twins too but there is definitely only one haha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Has anyone had the generation brand nipt through laverty pathology?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bubbles21 I'm being offered GeneSyte through Genea, I haven't done much research on NIPT. Will you find out the gender with yours? I hate waiting so I think I will!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes I will definitely find out the gender! Can't wait to know lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    @SurferGalGC my OB said not to worry if you don't put on any weight until 20 weeks, even then as long as bubs is measuring ok and all seems healthy not to worry about how little you gain, only to be concerned if you're putting on heaps.
    I haven't heard the morning sickness theory for boys but if it's true I'm definitely having a boy! Lol. In my 5 minute drive to work this morning I had to pull over 4 times to spew. So glad I stocked up on sick bags!
    Great news about your scan results! Why are you at risk of pre eclampsia? Is that because of your bleed?
    @bubbles21 we went with "Harmony" my clinic didn't offer generation brand but I'm sure they're all much the same.
    @Muchulu1 how did your appointment go today?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopefull29 holy crap! I always have a game plan about where to pull over as I'm driving along but I've never had to, let alone do it four times on one drive!! I keep thinking that the worst part is most people passing by would just think you're hungover or something!

Apparently I had had high blood pressure. But both times my GP took my blood pressure it has seemed fine. I dunno, maybe there is more to it. Will have to get a second opinion I guess!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls!
    Had my 16wk OB appt. today. Everything looking good with bub . Was such a relief to see the little one. Got a flat tyre so almost missed my appt! Such a hectic day. Will catch up on personals tomorrow. Hope everyone is well xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Muchulu1 Congratulations! Great news that everything is going well
    @SurferGalGC I am currently taking a low dose aspirin for 100mg. My FS put me on it during my second cycle and have been on it ever since. He said to stay on it till 40 weeks but when I saw the OB she said that she wanted me to stop it around 36 weeks as it has more risks for extra bleeding during delivery. Hopefully it does help prevent pre-eclampsia. I've not ever had problems with blood pressure in the past but I have read that older mums are at a slightly higher risk. I'm 36 so I guess it can't hurt.
    @jess8383 I found the wait till the first scan the hardest! The time seemed to drag forever. Unfortunately I was supposed to have it at 7 weeks with the FS but that week I happened to be in Fiji so it didn't end up happening till 8 weeks. Definitely see if you can get more bloods next week! Anything to put the mind at ease is a good thing
    @hopefull29 OMG! I can't believe your drive to work! I'm not sure I would cope with that! I'd probably just turn around and head home! Lol. That is super intense. Hope you are taking care of yourself and taking it easy when you can.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @SurferGalGC lol I was stopped not far from a busy bus stop and people walking towards to bus stop would have seen me. I felt like winding the window down yelling I'm pregnant not drunk lol.
    I'd get a second opinion to be honest, or go to a pharmacy and ask them to check your blood pressure. Ideal bp is around 120/80 or less (but not too low).
    @Muchulu1 so glad your appt went well. Sorry to hear about your tyre!
    @Positivity thanks Hun. I was tempted to turn around and go home but unfortunately I didn't have my clients number with me to call her to reschedule and my receptionist hadn't started yet. I survived lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys, not sure if this is the best place to post but I was wondering if anyone has experienced implantation bleeding?

I am currently 6DP5DT, I had a bit of brown discharge 3DP and then today I woke up and I have pinky brown discharge, not much but enough to make me wonder what is going on. I have had cramping on and off since transfer and just generally uncomfortable.

I was just wondering if anyone had experienced this?

I would POAS but I had pregnyl booster on Monday, and have BT next Wednesday. Just going stir crazy in the 2ww questioning everything!