+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 99 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopefull29 Great news! So happy for you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Omg I'm so bloated! I'm only 10 weeks but because of the ohss I look much further along and I have no idea how to hide it at my last scan they said my ovaries were still super enlarged and over stimulated. This bloating better go away or I won't be able to hide it much longer but I'm not ready to tell people yet.
    Attached Images

3. The Following User Says Thank You to bubbles21 For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (23-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lotsathoughts sorry your hormones are still in your system. Fingers crossed they drop next week! Our bodies go through so much throughout the entire IVF process, I think it gets a bit confused with what to do.
    @bubbles21 it's a cute bump though! I've started to pop a little bit but because I'd lost weight prior to falling pregnant my tops are baggy so I'm still able to hide it. How are you going with your placement? I hope the OHSS settles soon.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefull29 For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (23-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF babies due March/April/May 2017

Hi ladies I hope you don't mind me jumping in. I recognise some of your names from other threads so I'm stoked to be here with you all. I just had my official bt today. BFP with huge HCG 512, 10DP5DT.

By dates I think I'm due 1st of June but I'm certain I'll go under for several reasons so I will more than likely have a May bub. I have a 5yo DD born 38+3 on 27th May so that'll be interesting! Congratulations to you all!

I'm going for a FS appointment for follow up 14th oct and a viability scan on the 17th.

Again I hope you don't mind me being here 1 day after a May due date

Thanks
    Reviews
    @jess8383 welcome lovely! Congratulations!!! More the merrier, I was thinking the other day we should change our group to include June too. Your HCG is massive!! Did you transfer 1 or 2?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopefull29 just one. If it has split to become two I would be very excited! ❤️

Thanks
    Reviews
    @jess8383 fingers crossed!! We've only got one set of twins in here, we need more!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopefull29 Congrats on your scan! You must be so relieved. I can't believe they look at so much! I did read when I booked mine in the other day that the appointment would take 1 and 1/2 hours which I thought was pretty long for a scan but now it makes a lot more sense! How's your morning sickness going? Hopefully that will calm down soon!
    @jess8383 Congrats on your BFP! How exciting! That's a great HCG number! My HCG at 11dp5dt was 645. I was originally pregnant with twins but one stopped growing early on and didn't make it. FX for you! Identical twins would be pretty exciting!
    @bubbles21 When does you OB anticipate that you'll get some relief from the OHS? That's crazy that it has lasted so long!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Positivity I'm going public so I don't have an ob which means I have no idea when it'll ease! The nurses from the fs clinic said it'll basically last until I get a proper baby bump so it'll never go down in between lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Positivity thanks Hun. Morning sickness had started to ease but it's come back in full force the last few days. fingers crossed it settles again soon!