+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 99 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Muchulu1 I sure did! I could hardly sleep I was that excited!!
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1474267470.862190.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    @SurferGalGC WOW!! That is amazing! Congratulations!! You must be on top of the world
    What type of scan is this called? Was it part of your NT scan? How did you get colour & 3D?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @SurferGalGC I'm so jealous you got to see your baby today! Congratulations Hun. You must be over the moon. Very cool pic!

I'm 12 weeks today but I stupidly booked my scan in for Friday so still have a few days to wait.
    My MS has come back, I actually took a sick day at work today just needed to day to veg out on the couch. Hoping this sickness starts to ease soon because I'm starting to get over it!
    I do think I'm starting to get some energy levels back though so happy about that. I even managed some housework today.

Speaking of housework what are everyone's thoughts on chemicals used for cleaning during pregnancy? I don't use spray n wipe- I make my own with vinegar, water and aromatherapy oils but for the shower, floors ect I do still use chemicals. Anyone have any better ideas? Was looking at enjo today but not sure how good they really are.
    @Muchulu1 how are you travelling?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @SurferGalGC I'm so jealous you got to see your baby today! Congratulations Hun. You must be over the moon. Very cool pic!

I'm 12 weeks today but I stupidly booked my scan in for Friday so still have a few days to wait.
    My MS has come back, I actually took a sick day at work today just needed to day to veg out on the couch. Hoping this sickness starts to ease soon because I'm starting to get over it!
    I do think I'm starting to get some energy levels back though so happy about that. I even managed some housework today.

Speaking of housework what are everyone's thoughts on chemicals used for cleaning during pregnancy? I don't use spray n wipe- I make my own with vinegar, water and aromatherapy oils but for the shower, floors ect I do still use chemicals. Anyone have any better ideas? Was looking at enjo today but not sure how good they really are.
    @Muchulu1 how are you travelling?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Muchulu1 so cool hey!! This was just part of my NT scan today. I got a a few black and white photos, regular 4D photos and then this!

It was a pretty good feeling to reach the 12wk mark and see that everything is looking great! My GP apparently made a mistake on my blood test referral, so they didn't even get all of the blood work required to give a full report for the NT scan. So I had to get a second BT done today straight after the scan. Other than that, it all went great though. What's another needle once you've been through IVF haha.
    @hopefull29 not too long to wait!!

I threw up for the first time this morning! It was so great!!! Haha.

I was intending to do some housework today but got wayy too exhausted. I was going to go buy some of those disposable face masks haha. We're moving soon so need to have everything looking super clean! I got the vacuum out of the cupboard. At least DH will be able to see from that that I made an effort right?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @SurferGalGC gotta love the first spew!! Lucky you, I was so excited when I first started and I was for the first 2 weeks but now in the last 6 weeks I've had 2 days without spewing it's starting to wear a bit thin. But it's still reassuring at the same time. Lol.
    Totally get points for trying, if my DH cleaned to my standards I'd be making him clean everything, he tries but it's just not quite the same. For some reason I think women tend to see more lol.
    You'll have to take it easy with the move, don't want to wear yourself out too much. x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopefull29 Since I've been pregnant I'm also hyper aware of any kinds of chemicals. I've actually been borrowing my mums Enjo stuff. I really like it. Thinking of buying a set for myself. I'm sure with a newborn I will be equally (if not more) sensitive. Ive still been using some bleach for the toilet but I just hold my breath, work FAST & try not to inhale any of the fumes .
    Great to hear your energy is starting to come back. I bet Friday's scan can't come soon enough!
    I'm counting down the days till my next scan & OB visit. 8 sleeps to go! Feels like an eternity!
    Trying to keep myself busy & distracted but I'm still a bit anxious.
    DH & I spent the whole weekend looking at houses. It was absolutely exhausting!! Probably not the best thing to be doing whilst pregnant but we're kinda of the opinion that it will be easier to move now than when bub is here? Also figure we have more options with finance whilst we still have a double income...
    Anyway... Who's bought some baby stuff?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @SurferGalGC YAY for your first spew!!!
    Bugger about the blood work!
    Your scan pic is SO cool. I might see if I can get one like that next time

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Muchulu1 definitely much easier to move now than with a new born. Also much easier to get finance before you're on mat leave. House shopping is so much fun, tiring but fun.
    I've always been more into natural stuff and I didn't realise how bad chemicals smelt until I got pregnant which just makes me want to eliminate them all together. I think I might try enjo. I did see on their website if you're not happy with them you can get a refund within 30 days.
    There's no way I'll want bubs around chemicals. I think the only thing I wouldn't use enjo on is the loo's. They definitely need bleach I think.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Muchulu1 definitely much easier to move now than with a new born. Also much easier to get finance before you're on mat leave. House shopping is so much fun, tiring but fun.
    I've always been more into natural stuff and I didn't realise how bad chemicals smelt until I got pregnant which just makes me want to eliminate them all together. I think I might try enjo. I did see on their website if you're not happy with them you can get a refund within 30 days.
    There's no way I'll want bubs around chemicals. I think the only thing I wouldn't use enjo on is the loo's. They definitely need bleach I think.