+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 99 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm booked in for tomorrow morning to get a scan. Cant come fast enough!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to bubbles21 For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (15-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck!! I hope today doesn't drag too much for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Eek I'm 12wks on Saturday and have my NT scan on Monday! Can wait to see bub again!!

Good luck @bubbles21 x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @SurferGalGC yay!!! Enjoy Monday. Let us know how everything goes x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls!
    @bubbles21 Wishing you all the best for tomorrow's scan!
    @SurferGalGC Can't believe your nearly 12wks! Congrats!! Enjoy Monday's scan. It will be amazing to see how big little bub has grown. I found the NT scan really helped me to start to bond with our bub. Our scan went for a full hour so we got to see what bub does all day! I have to say it looks pretty fun on the inside. Summersaults, headstands & thumb sucking all day long!
    @hopefull29 Great to hear the morning sickness is starting to ease. That sucks about the headaches . Unfortunately I think they are quite common as you get closer to the 2nd trimester. I think your totally right about it being the hormones! I hope next Friday comes quickly for you!

AFM- 15wks today
    Counting down the days till my next OB appt & scan. 11 more days to go! I'm still quite anxious but I'm slightly reassured that I'm starting to show... at least I think I am .

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Muchulu1 For This Useful Post:

SurferGalGC  (15-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there, sorry to jump in but can anyone recommend a good OB at the Mercy Heidelberg? I'm due end of April and my first and second choices are both booked up. Charlotte Elder and Owen Stock have been offered by the hospital but I'm always keen to get a recommendation.

Has anyone been treated by these two OBs or have any other suggestions?

Thanks, ladies!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Muchulu1 wow 15 weeks already. You'll be feeling bubs move in no time! I think I'm already showing but perhaps it's more carb bloat . How are you feeling now you're off all your meds?
    @Optimistic Mama congrats on your pregnancy. Sorry to hear your two chosen obs are already booked. I'm not familiar with any obs at mercy Heidelberg sorry.
    All the best with finding one you're comfortable with.

Got our harmony test results back today- low risk for everything! Phew. We've decided to not find out the sex.
    I'm due to stop crinone at 12 weeks (thank god!) I'll have 7 left, would you recommend weaning off them? My FS said right to just stop but I'm wondering if I'm better off to just use them up and wean my body off them? Any one know? Was thinking of doing one every 2nd day, then every 3rd day..... I'm sure it won't do any harm.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Muchulu1 15 wks!! Wowee! Do you have a bump yet?!
    @hopefull29 I'm totally trying to claim my end of day bloat bump! Cannot wait until I start showing properly!!

I stopped pessaries at 10 wks. My clinic said just to stop as well. I think it's strange that we all stop at different times, it's not like they tested any of my levels or anything. I totally understand if you feel a bit weird about stopping them! It feels so strange that our whole pregnancy experience we take the crinone/pessaries everyday, and then we just stop. It feels odd at first. But too be honest, I forgot all about them pretty quick! I actually hadn't thought about them since until you mentioned them.

I think the idea with the crinone is that your body will only absorb what it needs anyway? I don't think you would need to wean but, by that logic, it couldn't hurt?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopefull29 Can't wait to feel bubs move! Every night I lay really still waiting for it . Might be a few more weeks tho. Good news is my placenta is posterior. Hoping that means I'll feel something sooner rather than later .
    Feeling SO much better now I'm off all the meds! I'm also so relieved my daily schedule no longer revolves around my 8hrly doses! I can't quite believe that all those drugs are now a thing of the past! I am still quite nauseous but thankfully the vomiting has stopped & my energy levels are starting to improve.
    I've started planning my exit from our business which is also very exciting/ daunting. Did our first round of interviews today. All going well I will be out before Christmas!
    Congrats on your Harmony results! Perfect!!
    I'm not sure about the crinone. My protocol was quite different to yours so prob not that relevant. I wouldn't think that a few extra doses at 12wks would do any harm? I was still weaning until 13.5wks. By 13.5wks I'd gone from 1200mg progesterone & 12mg estrogen daily to 400mg progesterone every second day & 2mg estrogen daily.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @SurferGalGC I think this week I've got the first sign of a bump . I'm thinking it might be time to start some bump pics!
    Anyone know of a good app/ filter for bump/ milestone pics?