+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 99 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Having my 2yo DD has made feel extremely lucky too. Good luck with the next process. Are you going to look into donor eggs soon or will you have a break @midnite01

Thanks
    Reviews
    We will look overseas we had everything ready to go but wanted to do this final cycle first. Im 41 low responder poor quality as well lucky if we get 2 eggs at epu and hubbie has **** sperm so success rates arent great. Took us 6 stim cycles to get our daughter and this was stim cycle 3 with third mc so probably age related as well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh gosh three mc, how awful. You had to work hard to get your daughter too. Hopefully you can get onto the egg donor and have some success with that. You've had enough hurdles along the way.
    I'm nervous about what they find when they test my embryos. You just don't know what the results will be. I still find it amazing that people can fall pregnant naturally! It's so much work!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF babies due March/April/May 2017

@midnite01 I'm so so sorry to hear Hun. I hope you're feeling ok after your procedure today. Thinking of you xx
    You've had such a tough time, I hope you get some happy news with a donor cycle very soon.

@lotsathoughts I agree those people that fall naturally are so very lucky. And then there's those that fall without even trying! How!! So many things need to line up it seems crazy that people accidentally fall pregnant!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefull29 For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (13-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bubbles21 any update from today's appointment? Hope all is ok!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hopefull29 For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (13-09-2016),midnite01  (13-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's hard when you dont get many eggs my hubbie needs to do tesa so that reduces fert result as well. However i know if others still trying to have their first so i count myself lucky.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to midnite01 For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (13-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hopefull29 View Post
    @bubbles21 any update from today's appointment? Hope all is ok!
    Thanks for asking. My gp gave me a referral for an urgent scan which I'll have to call and book in tomorrow if there's any availability. She also sent a referral to the early pregnancy assessment clinic so they can start following me up earlier. I haven't had any bleeding since so trying to remain hopeful

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bubbles21 For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (13-09-2016),lotsathoughts  (13-09-2016),SurferGalGC  (13-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's great @bubbles21 I hope you can get in tomorrow. It'll put your mind at ease. Also an awesome sign that you haven't had any more bleeding! Keep us updated tomorrow x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @midnite01 I am so sorry for your loss. I hope you are recovering ok and taking it easy. I'm glad you've got a plan and that is very exciting about the donor eggs. I too have looked into this and South Africa seems very good, and not nearly as expensive as I thought it would be. Let us know how you go. Lots of love. @bubbles21 good luck today, it's very good that you've not had any more cramping or bleeding. Take care.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bubbles21 have you managed to get in for your scan yet?

How is everyone else feeling? I've got one more week until my 12 week scan. I'm 12 weeks on Monday, but not booked in until the Friday for my scan. It's getting so close but it's still dragging. Morning sickness is starting to ease a little. Getting terrible headaches now too, I'm keeping hydrated so I think it must just be the hormones.