+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 99 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @bubbles21 I can't really offer you any explanation. I haven't had any experience with the 'gushing' symptom. Have had lots of stabbing pains but they just seem to be the same stretching pains that @hopefull29 mentioned. Wishing you all the best for Tuesday. Hopefully you can stay busy & distracted in the meantime. If you change your mind & decide you want an answer before Tuesday I'd go to your local woman's hospital emergency dept. I had an emergency a few years ago & had to go to our local women's hospital. They were fantastic. They were scanning me within minutes & everything was delt with very swiftly.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Omg I've just started bleeding bright red blood

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bubbles21 I think you should go to your women's hospital immediately. They will scan you and check you're ok. Women can have quite large bleeds and it all be ok but you need to get medical attention immediately. Are you ok?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF babies due March/April/May 2017

@bubbles21 I would go hospital so you can have a scan to check your ok. Are you still getting pains? I've had lots of stabbing pains one that lasted all night but I think they were stretching pains.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm at work right now and I have to pick up my son after work so I can't wait at the hospital with him. If I'm still bleeding tomorrow then ill go after my uni prac. I just can't stop thinking it's the worst. And yes I'm still getting cramping, although I've been getting it on and off for weeks

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bubbles21 is it a lot of blood?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bubbles21 is there anyone else to pick your son up? I'd really try get to a hospital ASAP Hun. How much blood is there? I really hope it's nothing Hun but I'd wanna get it checked out just incase. I know of people that have had bleeding and all has been ok, some have been advised bed rest. I think @SurferGalGC had some bleeding early on, if she's still around maybe she can offer some advice?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bubbles21 I agree with @hopefull29. Can you leave work now? You need to put your health first, especially if you are bleeding. I hope you're ok.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bubbles21 I'm so sorry to hear you are in such a sticky situation . It can be so difficult juggling all our commitments. Is the bright red blood more than the size of a 50c coin? If it is, I think you should go to the hospital. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes it is definitely more than a 50 c piece. It's filled about half a pad