+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 100 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @lotsathoughts a weekend away will be lovely for you, I hope you're doing ok. It must be such a shock and it's just so unfair. You're only 35, I don't think it's right of the Dr to say it's age related, women of all ages suffer miscarriage (I know it increases as we age, but you can't know that was the reason). I hope you're being kind to yourself, you need lots of love and nurturing. I know it's heartbreaking, and exhausting to think about going through it all, but you can do it, and you will get there. Sending you love and light. @hopefull29- I'm so glad things went well yesterday, and thank you for the NIPT test information. Good luck with it all. @Annerley, how are you, love? What's happening next for you?
    AFM I have my OB appt today and second scan. To be honest I'm not feeling very positive and I feel sick with worry. The last 2to 3 days my boobs haven't been nearly as sore, and while I feel a bit off, I also don't feel as sick. I'm sick with worry and DH doesn't understand. MIL just texted saying "exciting day"!!! Honestly, no idea about the stress I am under, it's not exciting, it's terrifying. I hope it's going to be ok, as I don't know how I'll cope if it's not.
    Hope you're all having nice gentle days with lovely weekends ahead.
    Xxx

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gypsy37 For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (09-09-2016),lotsathoughts  (09-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Gypsy37 good luck for today. I'm sure it'll all be fine. Fingers crossed! Im sure you're just lucky without strong symptoms. How many weeks are you now? Hope time goes quickly until your appointment!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefull29 For This Useful Post:

Gypsy37  (09-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @hopefull29, I am 8+3 today. Appointment in 3 1/2 hours. Have taken the day off work as I'm too anxious, we're going to take our fur baby for a walk. Xx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Gypsy37 For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (09-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for your support ladies it really does help. Every single one of your messages means a lot to me.
    @hopefull29 thanks for that info on testing. Will be good to know for the future.

Quick update...
    I see my FS on Oct 5 to sign consent for testing and find out costs. Does anyone know how long it takes for testing results to come back? I don't even know what it's called. ??

Paid for my anesthetist for Monday. All these little steps are tough.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lotsathoughts I think it's called pgd or pgs testing. Not sure how long it takes for results to come back, I think a few weeks maybe. I've only heard people talk about this, no experience myself with it. I really don't think at 35 your age is to blame either. Hope you get some relaxing in over the weekend xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lotsathoughts it is a kick in the guts to go through this and then have to pay for the pleasure- not very nice at all. I'm glad you've got your FS appointment booked. I think that having a plan and moving forward are the best things for you at the moment. The testing is called pre-implantation genetic diagnosis (PGD) I think. I don't know how long it takes, and I think it is about $1000 per embryo but I could be very wrong here. I've never had enough embryos to get it done, so I just have to wait and see, unfortunately. Good luck with it all. Am thinking of you. Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @hopefull29 and @Gypsy37 it does add pressure hearing it's your age. Your comments help tho. Maybe they'll find an answer with the testing...hopefully!
    @Gypsy37 yeah it is a kick in the guts. Was happy last night the ob didn't charge me. Not sure how much the procedure and testing costs but just going to try not think about it. It gets overwhelming all these costs. Especially when we thought they were over.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (09-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had my acupuncture session. Happy to say I walked out of there feeling better than the way I walked in. I've got some leave in needles in. She seems to think my morning sickness at 2am is more stress and liver related so she's worked on that too. I do feel so much more relaxed since the session. Hopefully it lasts. Will go back in a week for another session. Also have some magnesium to take.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefull29 For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (09-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopefull29 that's great, I'm guessing this will become a semi- regular thing for you? I have been going twice a week but cutting down to once now.
    Am so so happy, saw my obstetrician and she is the loveliest Doctor ever! I couldn't be more pleased. Saw little bubba measuring perfectly and a heartbeat of 188 which she said was great for my gestation. She was so understanding of the journey we have been on and how anxious I am that she said I could come back in 2 weeks just to relieve my anxiety- I love her! EDD 19th April but I'll be induced at 38 weeks because of my age and medical history, I'm happy with that. Hope you're all going ok today. Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations @Gypsy37 so happy for you. You must feel so relieved. And so wonderful you like your obstetrician. xx