Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Omg @lotsathoughts I'm so sorry hun! Sending love your way xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lotsathoughts I'm so sorry this has happened. Sending you lots of hugs xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lotsathoughts im sorry was this your first scan? Last time i ended up with a blighted ovum with no hb it sux.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh my gosh @lotsathoughts I am so so sorry! My heart is breaking for you. Sending you lots of love and positivity. I know how hard this is. Look after yourself and remember, you will get there. Xxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just thought I'd check in for a read and see how you ladies are and I'm so sad to see your post @lotsathoughts I'm so sorry to hear about your scan and sending big hugs. Do you mind if I ask how old you are? My FS said that mine was likely to be just some random thing that can happen to anyone (IVF or not). From what she said after my scan, the tissue from mine was also going to be sent away for testing so will have to see if there is any news at my follow up appointment. Hold your DD close for now, that's all we can do. Don't worry about Monday, the physical part is nothing, just look after yourself xx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

Gypsy37  (08-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lotsathoughts I am so sad to hear. Such devastating news. I can only imagine how heartbroken you must feel. Sending you lots of love & hugs. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Annerley how are you going Hun? When is your follow up appointment?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefull29 For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (09-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies for your support. I'll keep you updated on what happens and the results.
    This was my second scan, I saw a heartbeat at 7 weeks.
    The baby was measuring 7 weeks and 6 days so it's heart stopped beating about a week ago.

I'm 35 years of age. The ob said that about half of my eggs would likely come back as normal as is encouraging me to test the frozen embryos. He was really lovely and was shocked, thinking it would've a straightforward case as we'd heard the heartbeat.

He also warned me about c-sections occurring the same day as me and said I might hear babies in recovery. I thought that was kind to warn me of, I think I'll be fine tho with that.

We are shocked and knumb. The idea of going through it all again makes me feel tired and sad. We thought we were done...our baby making over. Well we were hopeful at least...you're never 100%

I have to contact my fertility clinic and try organise to see my FS who is so hard to get into. We are going away this weekend to a cabin to celebrate our anniversary. Taking our DD on a mini break...not sure I even want to go.

I'm just sad. Wish it wasn't so. Xxx
    I hope I'm the last person to go through this on this page. Wishing you all the best of luck. You all deserve such happy results after your journeys. I'll hopefully be able to share positive news with you all before your journey is over xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lotsathoughts I'd love to be kept updated. Enjoy your weekend away, it may just be exactly what you need. Wishing you all the best for Monday. Your OB sounded like he was lovely and very caring. I'm sure that made it just a tiny tiny bit easier. I hope you can get in to see your FS soon so you can start to move forward and all of your frosties come back normal. I'm thinking of you Hun xxxx

12. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefull29 For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (09-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies, I thought I'd update you on which NIPT we decided to go with. We went with the Harmony test. Results take a little longer (8-10 days) compared to percept (3-5). However my OB had to cancel my appointment so I won't see her until after 12 weeks anyway. The harmony test was $80 cheaper than percept and tests for exactly the same thing and is the same accuracy.
    All was looking good on our scan, bubs had a strong heart beat of 159 and was moving around. The clinic said given our scan and health/ages we're unlikely to fall into a high risk category anyway, although not impossible. However I'm feeling good and I'm not anxious about these results so thought we might as well save $80.
    The harmony test is now also tested in Brisbane, so it's no longer sent to USA to be tested. Percept is tested in Melbourne.
    The harmony test has the option of including sex chromosome issues, apparently there is one issue that can affect fertility for a baby so we elected to also have these tested. More info the better. The sex chromosomes won't affect bubs in anyway but since they're testing might as well get as much info as possible. Percept will always test for these.
    Will have another scan in 2 weeks also. Then hopefully I'll finally meet my OB!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefull29 For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (09-09-2016)