+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 100 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Gypsy37 I just worry because I had pregnyl boosters after egg transfer so I thought maybe it was high because of that and without daily crinone it could fall quickly. I'm curious to know what it would be now as it was over 800 at the last blood test when I was 4+3! They tried to say I could stop at my scan at 6 weeks and then they said I may as well finish the box lol. But I've been forgetting half the time and taking it every third day instead of every second. I really hope everything's ok, this is so stressful. I'm having an nipt test at 10 weeks which doesn't include a scan so I might ask my gp to give me a referral for a quick scan to make sure everything is ok before I pay so much for the test

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I went to GP last week and asked me to do same bloods that fertility clinic have been doing as they don't have on file. They called me yesterday to make a non urgent appointment to see the doctor. I hope nothing is wrong or they would have asked to see me urgently ???

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bubbles21 Can I ask did you ask for referral for NIPT from your GP? What NIPT test are you doing?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Finchee I wouldn't think it was anything that's wrong, they'd get you in for an urgent appointment if it was. Most likely just to discuss your results and next steps.

I'm so sick today, my ms has gotten worse and worse since late last week. This morning I was unable to keep anything down. Vomiting between each client. Whilst I do like how reassuring the sickness is I will admit I'm not loving being this sick. Never happy am I lol, either not enough symptoms or too many!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopefull29 sorry to hear your MS has gotten worse, hopefully it will ease off soon

Just been to doctors, I have uti that I need to take antibiotics for and also concerns that I have hyperthyroidism. Need to go for more blood tests. I'm not sure what this means at the moment so bit concerned. Surely they would have checked my thyroid function when doing IVF at hospital?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Finchee thanks Hun. Have you had any symptoms for a UTI? They're pretty common in pregnancy I hear. I believe thyroid function can change when pregnant also. There's quite a range of "normal" for thyroid testing. I'm hoping its nothing to worry about and you're next results show that all is functioning ok. I had a client who's thyroid stopped working completely when she was pregnant, she was medicated however went on to have a healthy Bub with an uneventful pregnancy once starting the meds.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopefull29 Sorry to hear the MS is getting worse. That's no fun! Mine peaked around wk 9. Hopefully your at the peak now. Good news is it will improve! Mine has been heaps better this week. Yesterday I only vomited twice & today...not once!! I even managed to do some housework! Anyway I hope your feeling much better very soon. You're so close to the 12wk mark!! If the vomiting is causing you to get dehydrated it's prob worth calling your OB. When I was at my worst my OB faxed our local chemist some scripts for antiemetics. I think the antiemetics were the only thing that kept me out of hospital. Take care

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Muchulu1 thanks Hun. I'm glad you're starting to feel better! I've been managing to keep water down in the afternoons so just making sure I drink heaps then to avoid dehydration. So far so good but I'll definitely get to a doctor if I can't. I'm currently OB less as my FS was still looking after me but she had her baby 6 weeks early so is on mat leave now. She's referred me to her OB but I can't get an appointment until next Thursday. I'm hoping I'll be ok, I've been up for last few hours sick, luckily I crashed at 8:30 last night!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefull29 For This Useful Post:

Muchulu1  (07-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Finchee View Post
    @bubbles21 Can I ask did you ask for referral for NIPT from your GP? What NIPT test are you doing?
    I haven't asked my gp yet but I will. I decided to go with the generation nipt which is done through laverty pathology for a few reasons. Results seem to come back a little quicker, it's a little bit cheaper, the referral/request form for the gp to fill out is available on their website so I just printed it and it makes it much easier to just give it to the gp than the gp to have to figure out what it is if they haven't referred anyone before. But the most important reason I chose it is because it tests for more things than the other tests. I rang 2 other places to check exactly what they test for and this was the only test that not only checks for those 3 main chromosomal issues but it also checks a few extra ones such as prader Willis syndrome. I'm 7+5 today and my ms hasn't been around the last few days so I don't know whether to worry or be glad lol. Im on my uni prac which started on Monday and I'll be here for 4 weeks so I'm glad in a way I'm not too sick. And it's good timing in a way because when I finish, I'll also be finished with my degree so on top of celebrating at the end of the 4 weeks I'll be 12 weeks pregnant and have my nipt results plus it's distracting me a little from stressing all the time hehe

11. The Following User Says Thank You to bubbles21 For This Useful Post:

Muchulu1  (07-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, hope you're feeling ok today. Sorry morning sickness has started to get a bit tough. I've luckily only had nausea which is reassuring yet not too full on. @hopefull29 sorry you've ended up doctor-less. Glad you've got into an appointment next week.
    I meet my ob tomorrow so I'm very excited about that. Will be 9 weeks @bubbles21 thanks for that info re tests. I'll need to ask my ob about it tomorrow

I worked out that I'll have only 13 more weeks left of my job and I'm very excited about that
    Will prob do relief teaching next year in term 1.