+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 99 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopefull29 I haven't had any acne but I did get a cold sore. And I didn't want to risk using Zovirax. Ugh they're so horrible!

Today is my first day off IVF meds!!! No more pessaries, yay!!!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to SurferGalGC For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (03-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @SurferGalGC YAY for no more meds!!!! Awesome news!!!
    Bugger about the cold sore! Has is cleared up now? XX

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @SurferGalGC I had the biggest cold sore of my life during my IVF stim cycle. It was literally the size of a 50c coin.
    I wasn't allowed to use anything. I found salt water helped to dry it up a little quicker.

That is awesome you're off all your meds! Did you have to wean off them or just suddenly stop?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Muchulu1 it wasn't too bad luckily! It's almost cleared up after a couple of days, whew. I've just been covering it with a light lippy, does the trick!
    @hopefull29 holy crap, that's huge!! I wouldn't have been able to leave the house! I've been so self-conscious of mine and it's only small.

I didn't wean off them, just stopped! I double-checked with my clinic about it. It did feel kind of weird to just stop. I've wondered if other clinics test your levels before they advise you to stop?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ps I have a little pot belly tonight! It's probably mostly dinner but it's so bloody exciting haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    @SurferGalGC I'm being tested before I begin to drop my pessaries down, takes 3 weeks for me to come off them completely from 9 to 12 weeks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @SurferGalGC yep it was huge and no I didn't want to leave the house but unfortunately still had to work. I managed to cover it pretty well with makeup but it was pretty painful and made my whole face swollen. The nurses said the stim drugs might have caused my immune system to drop.
    I was just wondering about weaning off the drugs because I'm hoping I won't have to wean to save buying another box. I'm on crinone until 12 weeks and will have maybe 4 or so left once I hit 12 weeks so hoping I can save the $180 and not buy another box. I'm not sure if my ob will check levels or not.

Yay to having a little pot belly! I've felt like I've been showing for a few weeks, I'm so bloated! It's much worse of a night time though. Mines more the increase in my carb intake I think and the crinone.
    @Finchee how many pessaries per day are you on?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopefull29 I'm on endometrin 100mg X 3 per day. How about you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Did anyone else do a natural FET? In my scan the sonographer told me I had a corpus leutum cyst on my left side. All day yesterday my left ovary was aching, hoping its normal and maybe the cyst was shrinking or dissolving. Seems ok today. I wouldn't say it was painful but enough to know it was there anytime I was walking around.
    I couldn't call my FS to check as she went into labour 6 weeks early so at the moment until I meet my ob I'm doctor-less.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @fnchee I'm just on 1x crinone per day.