+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 99 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Whoa!!!! That's a massive number!!! Not surprising given the darkness of your line. You must be over the moon!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
    Twins in there perhaps!?
    🍾💃🎉

2. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefull29 For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (05-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm not sure @hopefull29 could be two !!!
    Find out 31st August at my scan. Will be 8 weeks.

Oh and my progesterone was all good apparently. I got a text to say it was but didn't get the numbers. Will do at my next blood test I think. They said I can go in when I like for a blood test but it wasn't necessary. I will definitely take them up on it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lotsathoughts That's so nice of your clinic to say you can go in for BT's whenever you like! That will offer some much needed reassurance over the next few weeks. So happy for you 😁😁😁

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Muchulu1 For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (05-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh yay, didn't see this thread until now! I'm 5wks 6 days today, due 1 April. My results were:-
    11dp5dt 731
    14dp5dt 1770
    23dp5dt (late evening) 14000
    25dp5dt (early this morn) 23000

I have my scan next Tuesday! So hope I get to see the heartbeat!!

Felt queasy this morning for the first time. And find myself struggling to catch my breath often. Yikes!

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SurferGalGC For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (05-08-2016),lotsathoughts  (05-08-2016),Muchulu1  (05-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok I'll do an official first post after digesting the news that I'm PREGNANT!

A bit of my history...
    After a laparoscopy in 2012 I was told we'd have to use IVF to fall pregnant as both my tubes were blocked due to endo. This was just after we got engaged so I didn't get to enjoy that floating on air feeling for long.

We decided to try IVF before the wedding and were so lucky to get a day 5 hatching blasty that took beautifully. So I was 9 weeks at my wedding and luckily had no morning sickness, was just loved up on pregnancy hormones. ❤️

DD was not a great sleeper...that and some deficiencies in vitamins and struggles with my gut I believe led to my chronic fatigue which lasted until March this year. So pretty much most of DD's 2 yo life I had no energy.
    After seeing a naturopath and working on my diet I started to feel better so we went for no. 2. First round we had to fly to Syd as that's where our frostie lived (we moved states when DD was 71/2 was old).
    That didn't expand when defrosted and was a BFN.
    Then we did a stim cycle in Adelaide and my eggs were terrible (7 distintigrating during injection process) BFN. And a frostie that the FS had no faith in.

Last cycle I got 15 eggs - 8 frosties and one grade 1 to put back in. And I actually got twinges and cramps and hot flushes and spotting that gave me clues it may have worked! Hooray!

Today my BT was 745 HCG and "lovely" progesterone (according to the nurses).
    Due date April 13

Look forward to sharing more with you all along the way. So happy to have graduated to a DIG!
    Night ladies xx

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (05-08-2016),Muchulu1  (05-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lotsathoughts twins would be so much fun!!!
    I would definitely take them up on a BT whenever you like! My clinic makes you go back each week until 7 weeks when you have your scan.
    Thanks for sharing your journey. You've gone through a lot to get here!
    @SurferGalGC so glad to see you over in this group. I think we did our cycles around the same time. Congratulations!! Your numbers are looking fab!!
    I have also noticed a shortness of breath. Mostly at work when I'm treating a client and trying to hold a convo lol.

Hope everyone else is feeling good! I've been queasy on and off all day today. Tonight when I took my bra off I noticed my boobs are starting to get a little tender (feels like I was doing push ups all day yesterday) and my nipples are huge!! I've been wanting strong symptoms to reassure me my little embie is settling in nicely for the next 9 months (well 8 now). I'm 5+4 so hoping these are the start of them. No doubt once they really hit I'll be wanting them to go.

I was also wondering if anyone has any cool pregnancy tracking apps?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefull29 For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (06-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lotsathoughts twins would be so much fun!!!
    I would definitely take them up on a BT whenever you like! My clinic makes you go back each week until 7 weeks when you have your scan.
    Thanks for sharing your journey. You've gone through a lot to get here!
    @SurferGalGC so glad to see you over in this group. I think we did our cycles around the same time. Congratulations!! Your numbers are looking fab!!
    I have also noticed a shortness of breath. Mostly at work when I'm treating a client and trying to hold a convo lol.

Hope everyone else is feeling good! I've been queasy on and off all day today. Tonight when I took my bra off I noticed my boobs are starting to get a little tender (feels like I was doing push ups all day yesterday) and my nipples are huge!! I've been wanting strong symptoms to reassure me my little embie is settling in nicely for the next 9 months (well 8 now). I'm 5+4 so hoping these are the start of them. No doubt once they really hit I'll be wanting them to go.

I was also wondering if anyone has any cool pregnancy tracking apps?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopefull29 I've noticed tender breasts too the last couple of days. How is your sense of smell? That's another thing I'm starting to feel an increase in but hasn't fully kicked in.
    Twins would be fun but I have to say the idea does freak me out slightly. So much work...but I'd love them so much. I did joke with DH after all my spotting that maybe I'm bleeding because the embryo split and is now twins trying to burrow in. I'm going to get bloods in a week I think and compare HCG. Hopefully I'll have a better idea by then.

Anyone else waking early (to pee) then can't go back to sleep? That's me right now.

I just downloaded the baby centre app and added a sibling as I used it last time with DD. It was cute adding another due date. Would love to hear about other apps.
    Think I used "what to expect" last time too but halfway through the design went weird.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (06-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lotsathoughts my sense of smell is crazy actually. Has been since 4 weeks, but getting worse. I can't walk through a shopping centre food court. People at work literally stink (but no one else can smell them) and then people's lunches are foul smelling. Lol.
    I'm waking early but not necessarily to pee, just wake up between 3:30 & 4:30 and I can't get back to sleep. Today I was lucky and didn't wake up until 5:30 though.

You could be so right about the embryo splitting and Twins implanting being the cause of your spotting! I hope so, lol twins in our little group would be so exciting!!! (Clearly you can tell it's not me with the chance of twins cos I'd be freaking out lol).

I've got the baby centre app too actually. That's so cute you can add a sibling!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I decided to do my last clear blue digi test today. I got 3+! I dunno why but I'm super excited about this. Haha I think I'll stop poas now.
    How is everyone feeling? I went out last night to a friends birthday. They had a DJ who was using a smoke machine. The smell of the smoke was making me gag. At one point I had to walk off because i thought I was going to be sick.