+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 99 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    On a positive note I get to meet my obstetrician next week (wk9) as I mucked up the dates. Then again the week after (wk10) for the harmony tests. Yay for weekly check ups
    Gotta look on the bright side

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gypsy37 congratulations really happy to know everything went well today!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lotsathoughts I really feel for you Hun. I hope DD is on the mend soon. I can't imagine cleaning up vomit when you're feeling unwell yourself.
    Enjoy meeting your ob next week. Exciting. And yes, yay for weekly check ups! Lucky you!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefull29 For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (31-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Coolest thing ever today! I had an ultrasound to check a lump on my boob (nothing concerning, just a check up). And at the end of the scan, the sonographer asked if I wanted to take a peek at bubs! I was like "ahh, only hell yeah!!". So I got to see bub annd hear the heartbeat for the first time!!! And he let me record it on my phone. What a legend! It starts to sink in just a little more every time I get to see my little one.

On a side note, I actually got random morning sickness yesterday! For the first time at 9+3. As in run-to-the-toilet kind of morning sickness. It was so great haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    What a great sonographer @SurferGalGC
    I love a bonus sneak peak, such a treat!
    And congrats on your morning sickness! There may still be time for me then

7. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

SurferGalGC  (01-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies random question, when do you intend to start buying baby items? I wasn't even going to start thinking about it until the third trimester but I just so happened to come across an ad on a local fb buy sell swap page for a brand new cradle and brand new rocking/feeding chair (the exact ones I wanted!) for only $180! I really don't want to get stuff so early but I don't know if I should pass on such a good bargain. What would you do?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF babies due March/April/May 2017

@bubbles21 if you have the storage space then go for it! I think it makes sense to pick things up over time, especially if it's a good deal! Otherwise it might be a bit much to leave the big items until the end, I think we'll feel it more financially. Although, who am I kidding.. we've all done IVF so obviously have money trees right?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    For my prev preg i didnt buy big things until i was about 7 mths part of it was self preservation. We brought bits and pieces around 24 weeks once we felt comfort things were going ok.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bubbles21 I'd buy it and put it away and out of sight. If it's a bargain it's silly to pass it up. I was at Aldi the other day and they had change table mats reduced. We've had a change table sitting in our spare room/storage room that was given to us about 12 months ago but needed a new mat so silly to not buy it really. Then my sister has already started giving me things that she no longer needs, her bassinet ect.
    I guess you've just gotta think how you'll feel if things do go wrong and you've gotta see them. Personally for me it's going to suck regardless if I've got stuff sitting there or not.
    @SurferGalGC awesome on a bonus scan. Hope the lump results come back ok too. I lol'd about the money tree. My DH says it to me all the time!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Argh I'm freaking out a little this morning. Today's the first morning in about 3 weeks I've had no sickness/ any symptoms actually. I know I should just enjoy it while I can but I really hate this no symptom business. I find morning sickness so reassuring.
    1 more week until my scan. I'm 9+3 and Dr Google tells me it can be normal for symptoms to start to ease at 9 weeks but I'd really like them back.