+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 99 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @hopefull29
    I'm on InNatal plus iron (pregnancy supplement), zinc, vit e, vit c. I'm on zinc because I have something called pyroluria which means I lack in that. I think the E still helps with placenta, was on it for lining and just stayed on it. Vit c, can't remember why. My naturopath manages it all and I trust her. She got me through chronic fatigue.

I'll see her at 15 weeks and we'll reasses then. Will be good to have my vit d results by then.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @lotsathoughts, I am at work, just caught up with a lovely friend who is a pediatrician so was good to have her distract me for an hour. Now just 2 hours to wait. Being busy helps, it's the idle time that kills me! Xx

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Gypsy37 For This Useful Post:

Muchulu1  (31-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gypsy37 same thing happened to me on scan day. I'm not really sure why it does this, I also read about the hook effect. My scan was fine. I was freaking out too. Ive not done a poas since I won't ever do that again. It's horrible the anxiety it causes. I hope time is going quickly for you. I'm pretty confident all will be great. Like @lotsathoughts said you've had symptoms. Focus on these for now. Xxx
    @lotsathoughts wow you are on a few! I'm going to ask my ob it FS about some extras. I want to give this bubs the best start.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gypsy37 Thinking of you xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF babies due March/April/May 2017

Hi ladies, all good! Little bubba with a strong heartbeat. FS had trouble measuring because of way bubs was laying so his measurement was 6+4 when it should be 7, he said its +/- 5 so is all good. He was embarrassed that he wasnt scanning well. I'm so relieved I actually feel numb, I can't believe it. 3 years of losses and finally I get to see a beautiful little bubba and a heartbeat. I'm so drained from the emotions I need a lay down. Thank you all so much for your support and thoughts, I don't know what I'd do without you lovely women. Fingers crossed its all positive from here for all of us xxx❤️❤️❤️

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gypsy37 For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (31-08-2016),SurferGalGC  (31-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gypsy37 Wonderful news!! Congratulations!! So happy for you. Xx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Muchulu1 For This Useful Post:

Gypsy37  (31-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gypsy37 congratulations!! I'm so happy you got to see a heartbeat today, what a relief!! I agree about the lay down, it really does drain you. We were measuring 6+5 at 7 week and my FS was fine too. He did only measure once tho so wasn't too fussed about accuracy.

Well done little bubba.
    Now go relax and enjoy this feeling xxx

11. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

Gypsy37  (31-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations @Gypsy37 fantastic news

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gypsy37 YAY!!!! congrats Hun. We were also measuring at 6+6 and should have been 7+3 they struggle with accuracy so early because bubs is so tiny. Both sonographer and FS weren't worried at all about this.
    I'm so happy for you Hun. You'll sleep so well tonight knowing that little bean is developing as it should be! X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Looks like DD has gastro now ☹️
    She vomitted all through the car whilst we were out. Had to change all of her clothes, come home, clean the car seat, bathe her. Now she's thrown up again! And whist DH is at work.
    Cleaning up vomit whilst feeling nauseous is fun
    Hoping tonight is uneventful.
    DH had it Sunday night so I've been nurse for a few days. Ready for this bug to be gone