+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 99 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @bubbles21 that sucks! My place offers two types. One is the harmony and I can't remember the name of the other one. But we will decide on the day, they will go over each test in detail and explain it all then we can decide then. I'll most likely go for the cheaper option given our ages, no family history ect. I don't expect for us to be high risk so if it takes a few extra days for our results I'm not really fussed. From what I gather they're all the same with what they test ect it's just the results turn over that vary. I might be wrong though, if ones more accurate I'll go with that regardless of the costs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies, I need some inspiration for food! Everything makes me want to puke. I don't know what to eat. What are you all eating?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Plus, when I do eat, I feel so full and sick afterwards, it's a nightmare.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gypsy37 you poor thing. It's horrible. I have no food inspiration today sorry. All I've managed is a few slices of toast, and dry biscuits. I did make a berry smoothie and got half of that down for lunch. Dinner is on the too hard list right now. Sorry, hope you're feeling better soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations @bubbles21 how amazing was it?!!
    @Gypsy37 oh gosh I feel you!
    My go to has been toast. Last night I had toast with peanut butter and jam! Sounds gross but it worked!
    This morning DH made me a fruit/spinach/coconut oil etc smoothie with almond milk and I barely got it down...somehow was too creamy. Going to keep persisting because I'm getting a few nutrients in there.

Tonight we're having soup for dinner.
    I'm finding strong flavours tough at the moment. Even crackers need to be plain.

Carbs seem to be easier at the moment. I'm fine with eating what I can as I know the second trimester I can get back into a varied diet.
    Maybe go to the shops and buy whatever looks appetizing at the time. My mood for food is always changing. Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies, seems like we're all struggling. I had soup the previous couple of nights and it was ok. I'm also ok with crumpets with a bit of honey in the morning, then it's just plain corn chips and blueberries. I went to supermarket and settled on making a home made pizza, figured I could get some dairy and veggies and fiber in. Hopefully it will be ok. Had to walk past the cooked chickens- oh my! Had to wrap my scarf around my face as I was gagging so much- not a pretty site! Can't wait for DH to return on Friday so he can do the shopping and cooking
    Scan tomorrow- sick with anxiety. Hoping and praying all is ok xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lotsathoughts I've been having peanut butter and jam too! I'm not normally a toast person being gf/df it's not normally very nice but I've found a good gf bread but struggle with spreads so it's been nut butters and jam lately. Lol.
    @Gypsy37 all the best for your scan tomorrow, have you got someone to go with you if DH is away? Enjoy your pizza- I just had potato gems and some salad for dinner.

I'm also hoping I'm the 2nd trimester I can get back into my healthy eating. I was so healthy before ms kicked in. I figure my body should have enough nutrients stored to support us for the next few weeks so I'm going easy on myself and will get as many nutrients as I can handle but if I go a day without fruit or veg so be it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gypsy37 all the best for your scan tomorrow! Bugger DH will be away for it Hope you've got someone to accompany you xx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Muchulu1 For This Useful Post:

Gypsy37  (30-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF babies due March/April/May 2017

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1472548536.015577.jpg

Meet our little Chang!
    So relived to have made it to the 12wk mark! Screening all came back low risk . Was super cute watching bub doing summersaults & headstands. DH & I both had tears in our eyes . What a relief!!!
    Last edited by Muchulu1; 30-08-2016 at 19:20.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Muchulu1 For This Useful Post:

bubbles21  (31-08-2016),Gypsy37  (30-08-2016),lotsathoughts  (30-08-2016),SurferGalGC  (30-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF babies due March/April/May 2017

OMG @Muchulu1, that is amazing!!! So beautiful! Congratulations. How many weeks are you? Xxxx