+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 99 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @nattie84 also wanted to say my sister experienced full period flow on AF due date when she was pregnant (natural conception) and then again at 8 & 12 weeks and her bubs is a healthy 12 month old.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefull29 For This Useful Post:

nattie84  (27-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Get plenty of rest Hun.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @nattie84 I hope you're ok. I have heard of lots of women getting bleeds, especially around time AF is due. Try to rest. X

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Gypsy37 For This Useful Post:

nattie84  (27-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @nattie84 hope it's not another chemical for you. Let's hope the weekend goes quickly and you get good numbers on Monday. I agree, rest up xx

7. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

nattie84  (27-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies. I have to say that I've surprised myself about how I've been with this (so far, anyway) as I really thought I'd be a mess since we are out of frosties. Dh and I spoke about it today and it's funny as what he said is what I've been thinking. This probably sounds awful to say but in reflection, we don't think it was our time for a #2 yet- you know what they say, everything happens for a reason, I guess. It's just a shame that we are out of frosties but it doesn't mean it has to be all over for us.
    I do think one day that all of us ladies will be proud of what we've went through, as we are all strong! Right now, I'm just dealing with it as there's no other way.
    I hope none of you have to go through a loss in the future but I also wanted to share my experience in case any of you do, just so you know that physically, it's nothing to worry about. If any of you find yourselves in a similar situation to me, please let me know if I can help any of you through it.

@lotsathoughts sorry but it does sound like you have what I had so please do take care @nattie84 I really hope everything is ok and this just turns out to be a bump in the journey- good luck!
    Last edited by Annerley; 27-08-2016 at 18:53.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (27-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @nattie84 I had bleeding in my last pregnancy and went on to have a healthy baby so it's not necessarily all over yet xx Afm - I've got a uni clinical placement coming up in a week (my last one ever yay!), but I have a bit of a problem. Due to the ohss I look like I'm 6 months pregnant when I'm only 6 weeks pregnant! The uniform shirts are fairly tight even though I already got 2 sizes too big so I can't imagine how bad it'll be now. The problem is that I know a lot of people that work at the hospital I'll be doing my placement at so I really don't want people knowing what can I do to hide it?? It's so bad I can't even suck it in a little! Praying it stays cold so I can wear layers but it's a 4 week prac so it'll be end of September and much hotter by the time it finishes. What should I do??

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bubbles21 I know bleeding can be ok in pregnancy but given how early it is and how heavy the bleeding was yesterday I think it's definitely all over.. How long did the bleeding happen for you and and what stage of the pregnancy?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bubbles21 I hope you can work out a way to hide it. When would it normally go down? I've not experienced OHSS before.
    Also it might be a little difficult to hide given you're at a hospital there may be certain cases you wouldn't be able to work on due to the pregnancy and risks with certain diseases ect.
    @nattie84 were all hoping it's ok for you, but sounds like you know your body and you're getting prepared for the worst. Hope you're feeling ok xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @nattie84 I had a few quite big bleeds from 4 to 10 weeks. @hopefull29 my fs has said it may last a few more weeks. Basically by the time the bloating goes away, a bump will have formed lol. I'll be in a psychiatric hospital so there won't be any cases I won't be able to work with. I'm thinking I might just get a vest that looks a bit puffy all over to hide it

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bubbles21 For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (28-08-2016),nattie84  (28-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies I did a POAS this morning and it's def lighter than my 13dpo one so I think today's bloods will just confirm what I already suspected (another chemical).