Page 34 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Maybe it's different in different states

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bubbles21 I'm not sure to be honest. I just saw it on their website and it was called the harmony test. I'll ask them at my first appointment which is at 10wks (3more weeks )

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok so I've gone through the extra info that was in the emails I was sent. On there at week 10 it has NIPT testing (optional). On their website it says Harmony test.
    It's a bit confusing, but I'll go with whatever is processed here in Aus so it takes the least time to get the results.

Doesn't mention the Genea test but I'll ask about that. We're in SA so I wonder if that makes a difference..??

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think Harmony is a brand name for a NIPT test. Got my results, HCG 23716 and prog 75. She said all is good. But worried that my prog has gone down, it was 93 last week and she said they only worry if it has declined by 25%, and that is nearly 25%! I'm tempted to take 2 prog pres instead of 1, surely it can't hurt? She just said to contact them if I start bleeding!! I think that's ridiculous, why wouldn't I just up the does now? Does anyone know if it can be bad to increase it? There is no way I'm waiting a week before having another test while
    My prog is decreasing- I think that's negligent! What are your thoughts?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just did another pessary. I don't care what the nurse said, it's not her baby! I know lots of women who are on 2-4 a day, and I've only been on 1, so I don't think increasing can hurt. I hope it can't!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm not really sure about increasing progesterone, don't have any experience with that.
    Is there a way you can see/speak to your FS? I'd try call and speak to someone else if you're concerned, because being stressed by your results isn't great either. Another nurse?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lotsathoughs I called back and spoke to my favourite nurse who explained that my levels are all great and that as long as it isn't below 30 it's fine, and mine are quite high. She said I could take another one if it was going to make me feel better but there was really no need, and if we upped the dose it would take longer to wean off them after the 10 weeks. I told her I was going to do an extra one today to help me psychologically, she laughed and said that's fine. God, I really am crazy! Am just so worried about losing this little one, I want everything to be perfect and not take any chances. Have my 1st scan in a week- eek!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Gypsy37 For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (24-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gypsy37 just a quick one between clients at work. My progesterone dropped by 13. Nurse said it happens all the time and the next day it might be higher again. As long as above 30 don't stress. My FS said the same thing, also said if I felt like it I could up it to 2x crinone per day. I do this some days but not every day because it feels gross!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefull29 For This Useful Post:

Gypsy37  (24-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jeez I dread to think how much my progesterone has dropped since I had my first blood test as it was ridiculously high. They told me to take crinone once every 2 days instead of daily so hopefully that hasn't dropped them too much

Thanks
    Reviews
    ONE healthy heartbeat (sorry @hopefull29)
    Due April 13
    132bpm

Have to stay on Crinone for two more weeks and use up my last sheet of Progynova. Then I'm done for drugs.

So relieved. Feeling very grateful and happy

13. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

Muchulu1  (24-08-2016)