+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @SurferGalGC congrats on hearing the heart beat. Strong too! I've heard girls heart rates are faster too. 3D photo is very cool!!
    @Annerley sorry to hear you were unwell. I don't blame you, I'd much prefer to get it over and done with. xx
    @bubbles21 I was 7+3 and got a heart beat through the abdomen but bubs was measuring smaller at 6+6 so you might be lucky enough to get a heart beat. I'm pretty sure the sonographer said once HCG reaches 15000 there should be a visible heart beat.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope so. I'm not sure why my fs schedules the scan for so early because if I don't see a heartbeat of course I'm going to freak out

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ooh I hope you do too @bubbles21!! I had my first scan at 5w6d and couldn't see it but the sonographer said bubs would be growing so fast and we'd likely be able to see it in another 3-4 days. So that would be about right for you!

My hcg was 23,000 at the time of my first scan but I still missed out on seeing the heartbeat, even with an inside scan.

I'm still in shock that I'm actually pregnant! I literally had my first ever Ivf appointment less than three months ago. And I'm now 8wks pregnant!!

And I'm super happy to be in this group and sharing it with you ladies x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @SurferGalGC lol I guess that proves his theory wrong. I did think it seemed odd, maybe he meant as long as HCG was above 15000 at 7 weeks not just at 15000 anytime.
    I also had my first IVF appointment about 3 months ago too. We're super lucky it happened so quickly for us!! I can't really believe it either, everyday I have to remind myself (easy when I'm sick) that it's actually happening!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopefull29 oh no way! It's so crazy how quickly everything has moved isn't it?! You must've got your AF straight away then too?

I had my first appt on 31 May. I am actually really irregular and wasn't expecting AF for 2-3 wks. And would you believe, I actually got it on the way to the appt! So I walked out of the clinic with a whole bag of meds and started injections 2 days later. What an amazing journey

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ps. I did do a FET though so just realised you might not have!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to SurferGalGC For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (23-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow, your cycle was just meant to be all falling into place like that. Lucky you. My AF is always pretty regular so I just timed it around that. My first appt was early May so a bit before you. After my stim cycle I had a 3 day embryo transferred which was a bfn but saw FS that same week so was able to get a natural FET started that same cycle which was my my BFP!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefull29 For This Useful Post:

SurferGalGC  (23-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh awesome! Yay!! When is your due date?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to SurferGalGC For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (23-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's 4th April 2017

13. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefull29 For This Useful Post:

SurferGalGC  (23-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF babies due March/April/May 2017

So you're only 2 days before me I think.