Closed Thread
Page 26 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gypsy37 I ate McDonald's the other night :/ Had a fillet o fish. I'm sure it's not the best choice but in saying that I've seen heaps of pregnant ladies eating micky's. If you do it stay away from the shakes & soft serve.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Muchulu1 For This Useful Post:

Gypsy37  (19-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awesome, thanks @Muchulu1! Surely the occasional burger can't be too bad? It has protein, fiber and salad

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gypsy37 Hahahahaha enjoy! I could totally go a cheeseburger right now!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Muchulu1 For This Useful Post:

Gypsy37  (19-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default IVF babies due March/April/May 2017

@Gypsy37 this pics for you! So glad you were feeling crappy this afternoon! Attachment 83619
    @Annerley hope it's MS and not a bug from DD!
    @Gypsy37 there would be much worse you could eat than a Big Mac. As @Muchulu1 said just stay away from the shakes and soft serves.

Hope everyone else is travelling along ok. Have a great weekend ladies. I think it's safe to say I'm no longer just suffering "morning" sickness today it's been all day! #embracethespew
    Last edited by hopefull29; 19-08-2016 at 21:49.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefull29 For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (20-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay for people feeling sick...I think?? Haha
    @Annerley I hope you're not actually sick

My hives are on and off...but definitely ON after my Progynova twice a day Not long until Wednesday

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (20-08-2016),hopefull29  (20-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there I thought I'd join your discussion, I am waiting nervously for blood test Monday when I'll be 6wks. Blood test 2 weeks ago I got HCG of 673 so hope it's been rising nicely. I haven't had many symptoms which I've picked up on mostly just sore breasts that change every few days, some days they really hurt others can't really notice much. No sickness as yet. I think I've been sleeping a lot more though and my appetite keeps going and coming back. I'm still on endometrin 3x day + 2 ethinyl estridol which been taking before I had FET. If everything is good on Monday I'll start to come off the medication. Hope everyone else is going ok? What symptoms are you having around this time?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome @Finchee fingers crossed for your next bloods. Do you know your due date at this stage?

@Gypsy37 unfortunately you are talking to a big mac lover here so I can vouch for eating them whilst pregnant.

Thanks ladies but unfortunately I have the bug. I was vomiting a lot last night and couldn't even hold water down. I called 13health after I woke up with the runs at about 10:30 last night and they said to go to hospital. I had an iv drip and some maxalon so feeling better but still haven't eaten. At least water is staying down but the other end still isnt good. DD appeared to be mostly better but has woken up in spew! I can't see DH avoiding this.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF babies due March/April/May 2017

Welcome @Finchee and congrats on your BFP! Great numbers, look forward to hearing how they've doubled.
    I am only about 5 days ahead of you and have had similar symptoms; tiredness, hunger at times, tender breasts come and go. Some people report getting their morning sickness around 6 weeks on but I've not experienced that yet and didn't with DD.

Oh no @Annerley!! That's terrible. It's good the hospital put you on a drip to help with dehydration. You'll be the one missing out on all the nutrients, little bubba will be fine in there. Hope you recover soon and DH has a gut of steel to avoid it!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (20-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Finchee welcome Hun. That's a highly HCG for 4 weeks, maybe you can take over my twins hope if @lotsathoughts can't give them to me!
    @Annerley that sucks Hun. I hope you're feeling better soon. Are you still in hospital?

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hopefull29 For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (20-08-2016),lotsathoughts  (20-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @lotsathoughts I have been a little worried that the bug/ germs might have hurt the baby

Lol @hopefull29 you're funny! Did you make sure they double and triple checked for a second hb during your scan?
    Thanks, I'm home thank goodness. I was only there for a couple of hrs. My parents are on holidays overseas at the moment so my poor grandparents came up to stay with DD and now my grandpa has the bug. They were here through the week though too. I seem to be better, just been sleeping the day away and have eaten a piece to toast and drank water today with no nausea or vomiting. DD has kept down her breakfast and lunch too so hopefully we will all be better!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (20-08-2016)